Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FB_IMG_1702680610603.jpg

class earlier. needs to be delivering crosses like that more consistently tho. love the fight he has in him now, you know hell go into the trenches. he could be an absolute joke in a few years, his decision making needs to improve, he trys to take men on when he shouldnt at times, get that sorted and hell be a joke.

He created just about every good chance we had. Sons early sitter, Johnson’s toe poke, the assist, the goal, and I’m pretty sure I missed some moments.

He’s had his share of ups and downs but even in his poorer games he always puts in a shift when it comes to holding the ball up and winning duels.

When he has end product like today, he’s a top player. Out of our front 4 that started the game, he’s the one who I wanted to have the ball to unlock the defense.

If richy is at striker, he needs to spam that same cross we scored on. He can hit it consistently and it’s unstoppable but son can never win those headers.

Some people on this thread seem to think that one Kulusevski was too many, but they’re very quiet tonight.

Must be at a Christmas party for people who don’t know anything about football.
The Haters Christmas Ball! 🤣🤣🤣

Even if he didn’t score or assist, Kulu’s phenomenal holdup play and ball progression would make him a decent player.

Fantastic at the #8/10!! Really want to see what a midfield including Madders/Kulu can do!!

Our MotM two times over today for me - Sweet sweet cross to Richy and the power on his goal with his weak foot was impressive. His dribbling and hold up play to keep the ball away from Forest in second half stoppage time really showed what Kulu is about! Tireless with maximum effort. Can’t give Kulu enough plaudits for his performance today.

Last edited:
The Haters Christmas Ball! 🤣🤣🤣

Even if he didn’t score or assist, Kulu’s phenomenal holdup play and ball progression would make him a decent player.

Fantastic at the #8/10!! Really want to see what a midfield including Madders/Kulu can do!!

Our MotM two times over two today for me - Sweet sweet cross to Richy and the power on his goal with his weak foot was impressive. His dribbling and hold up play to keep the ball away from Forest in second half stoppage time really showed what Kulu is about! Tireless with maximum effort. Can’t give Kulu enough plaudits for his performance today.
Yep, all of this.

And he's good with media. And he's still in the country in January. And he manages to have a physicality to his game without being a liability!

he is a good player, holds it up well when we need it, but that lack of crossing/passing when on his right foot by the edge of the box (he near always turns back to get on left foot) stops him from being a very good player

Feel like he could buy a few free kicks and penalties if he was that way inclined. Players seem to get all over him or stick a leg out and he always tries to stay on his feet.

Back
Top Bottom