Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MoM for me, with Ben a close second. Tireless off the ball, strong on it. So glad to see him lace that goal with his right foot too, needs more of that.

Here's to the Osimhen-inspired mask streak continuing :kulushock:

Joy Love GIF by caitcadieux

Impressed with him smashing one in with his right peg after beating the defender on the outside. Adding that to his locker gives him an extra dimension.

He also comes across quite an intelligent lad who’s able to learn and work on his weaknesses.

Impressed with him smashing one in with his right peg after beating the defender on the outside. Adding that to his locker gives him an extra dimension.

He also comes across quite an intelligent lad who’s able to learn and work on his weaknesses.

I think both him and richarlison have accounts here. First richarlison scores using his feet and now Kulusevski scores with his right foot. 😄

Dejan Kulusevski has assisted 17 goals in the Premier League, the fifth highest since his first PL start in February 2022, behind
- Mohamed Salah (23),
- Kevin De Bruyne (22),
- Bukayo Saka (20)
- and James Maddison (19).

Consistent for Spurs.

This season 5 goals and 2 assists !

When he uses his right foot to shoot/cross it’s usually effective, I have no idea why he doesn’t do it more often. Not only does it make him less predictable but it’s getting results. Overall a brilliant display, clear MOTM.

He needs support. Our other forwards do nothing to support him in those difficult hold up situations. Skipp was the only one making a late supporting run, who in turn had no one to pass to.

I get that it was 10 men, but we do it all the time. Both Son and Johson as soft as baby shit, and Richy doesn't have the mobility or technique to do it.

We need another forward who can do what Kulu does.

Back
Top Bottom