Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't believe he's only 22. Wise way beyond his years. The guy just gets it.

Interesting that he seems himself as a 10 but realizes his best production has come from RW.

Can't believe he's only 22. Wise way beyond his years. The guy just gets it.

Interesting that he seems himself as a 10 but realizes his best production has come from RW.

Really like everything about this guy. Hopefully he continues where he left off last season

I’m actually not surprised by his best position comments. He has a very good first touch back to goal and has a good range of passing. He’s not a speed demon as we know so I could see why he thinks playing in the centre is better suited for him. I wonder has Conte trialled him at 10 with Kane as a traditional 9 and Richy out right in the games we’re playing against a parked bus….. that is if we don’t get the AM we’re looking for

I really hope he can continue his form into this season. He’s pretty important to our attack because he’s a clever player and we need that up there instead of just pace and physicality.
agree. If the goals and assists drop off, he will still be an asset for the other two (three) as his touch is excellent, players trust him with the ball and he works hard and moves it well

Loving all of those exceptionally bad takes about Kulu when he was signed. So many people don’t watch football properly.

His technique, strength and game intelligence were always obvious. But so many people wanted sterling vs Traoré instead of looking at this guys actual talent.

Last edited:
Simply superb today. Glides past players even when it seems obvious what he's going to do.

35 mil. So pretty much what Juve paid 2 years ago. Doesn't matter he's been shit since, his value hasn't dropped for our genius chairman.

5year contract. Yes...FIVE years. So if he has an okay loan and the obligation to buy gets activated, but then he becomes Juve-shit or worse, we're still stuck with him for another 4.5 years.

Massive, massive gamble from the big brains.

15mil and a 3 year contract would've been very generous already but no, let's up the ante...
Well this looks very silly now.

Can't emphasise enough how good he was today, a real 10/10 performance from him. When you are in a front 3 of Son, Kane and Kulu and you come away with being the most dangerous man on the day then that speaks for itself really. If he can do this across the whole season he is going to get a lot of plaudits and some amazing numbers.

Back
Top Bottom