Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's probably the BEST post match analysis by a player I've ever witnessed!!
IMAGINE Sky ever broadcasting that?!!

Fucking couldn't love the guy any more right now!

He's EXACTLY what we need...
Abundant Talent...
Brutal honesty...
...and a bit of humble, self depreciation!

The perfect mix!

Last edited:
Is it possible we're sleeping on Kulusevski next season?

It's only natural that we fixate on the new summer signings but i think it's possible Deki and he could explode onto the scene next season.

No way this lad has already topped out.

It's only natural that we fixate on the new summer signings but i think it's possible Deki and he could explode onto the scene next season.

Statwise it would be hard to top what he did last season. He'd be expected to score 10+ goals and 16+ assists. That's better than prime Eriksen and nearly KDB at his best.

He will likley imrove his overall technique and tactical awareness and help us to get better results without his own numbers going up a lot.

There's a determination & relentlessness about Kulu, even going against a highly experienced & very physical defender like Koulibaly, that bodes well for his future at the famous Spurs.

IIRC Paratici spent a lot of time with Kulu & his family when he originally recruited him, and he doubtless got the measure of the man. Personality, drive & character are key elements in whether a player fulfils his potential.

IIRC Paratici spent a lot of time with Kulu & his family when he originally recruited him, and he doubtless got the measure of the man. Personality, drive & character are key elements in whether a player fulfils his potential.
This is key to a successful signing....
Talent, (or at least the ability to play football to a high standard) is a given with most professional footballers.... They had to be of a certain quality to get to a certain level.

But in terms of personality, and WHO you are, rather than just 'can you play football? Yes, you're in son'... that can be the difference between a transfer working out, or falling flat on its face!

Shame no one spent time with Ndombele & his Family before his transfer, to see if he had what it takes OFF the pitch, as well as on it!

He's a great player and underrated, particularly by non Spurs fans. Best ginger in the PL since Scholes.

Woolwich in the NLD first half for example... it was him who got us going after they started brightly. There are plenty of streaky wingers, but this guy is different. He has a fantastic mentality, already a big game player.

Really smart player and actually a lot quicker than people realise.

needs us his right just a little bit more.

:kulushock:
Even when the quality isn't always there he's got a lot of energy and acts as a constant nuisance to the opposition defence in a way Son and Kane don't.

this is ban worthy..........

:contefacepalm:

if you didn’t watch Nickleodeon as a child then you won’t know what I’m on about. People that do will know:)

I Do I Do I Dooo Kenan And Kel GIF

Back
Top Bottom