Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because they fucking make it up as they go along.
question asks GIF

I have a feeling he may be made captain tonight

Would make absolute sense as he's one of few outfield players who has been around for a couple of seasons likely to play until Romero or Madison (vice captains ) are back fit - other prominent candidates :

- Davies : Likely to be dropped when Van de Ven comes back from injury v ManU
- Bentancur - May not complete 90 mins tonight, better to have captain playing 90 mins

Yet another awful game against a 2nd string Burnley team. Managed to provide the square root of fuck all for anything.

Absolutely no point playing him on the right, all though, he did managed a couple of crosses with his right foot.

Moved into the middle and beggers belief.

He is a work horse, but his ability to link play up, think fast and play the ball fast is beyond him.

Appauling game tonight.

Really poor tonight and has been off it for a wee while. He must have played some of the most minutes of any of our outfield players, probably suffering from a bit of burnout. Would be good to give him a rest, but our squad won't really allow it.

Really poor tonight and has been off it for a wee while. He must have played some of the most minutes of any of our outfield players, probably suffering from a bit of burnout. Would be good to give him a rest, but our squad won't really allow it.

9 days rest, warm weather training - get him back to the creative demon we saw glimpses of this season.

I’m not gonna get on Kulu’s back too much, I think he’s a good player, technically very sound and has an excellent work ethic.

But we clearly have an inverted wide player issue in certain games (particularly against sides that defend deep) and he compounds it by cutting into the congested area every fucking time.

As I say I’m not one of those that dislike the bloke, he’s an asset for us, but if he’s going to play a lot of games on the right he needs to add another trick or 2 into his repertoire and find a way to be able to go both inside and outside his man.

I’m not gonna get on Kulu’s back too much, I think he’s a good player, technically very sound and has an excellent work ethic.

But we clearly have an inverted wide player issue in certain games (particularly against sides that defend deep) and he compounds it by cutting into the congested area every fucking time.

As I say I’m not one of those that dislike the bloke, he’s an asset for us, but if he’s going to play a lot of games on the right he needs to add another trick or 2 into his repertoire and find a way to be able to go both inside and outside his man.
Work rate of a God. But he is no winger and needs to play more centrally... also needs to think quicker and player the ball a lot faster.

Lots of 5s and 6s in the player ratings for the City FAC game. Talk about fucking grade inflation!!!!

But if that's a 5 or 6 I can see why some of the more deluded of you think he's such a good player. But from that 5 or 6 I can easily see him performing at a 7 or 8 without actually achieving a PL level performance.

Back
Top Bottom