Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me I’ve never seen anyone overrate a player more than you overrate this bloke. He’s a very hard worker, physically strong and has a solid left peg. Ange has done well using him as a work-horse wide player who does well in build-up.

He’s elite at nothing and to be our ‘best’ player we’d have to face the worlds worst injury crisis.

Never seen anyone underrate a player as much as you do this bloke

Fuck me I’ve never seen anyone overrate a player more than you overrate this bloke. He’s a very hard worker, physically strong and has a solid left peg. Ange has done well using him as a work-horse wide player who does well in build-up.

He’s elite at nothing and to be our ‘best’ player we’d have to face the worlds worst injury crisis.
Lol

Love Kulu but his lack of pace and inability to hit it with his right is killing us

I'd like to see him play more centrally and have richarlison/johnson out on the wings

There were about a dozen instances where he could have whipped in a cross but for some reason, he just hesitated or tried to switch it to his left and ended up killing the attack

Last edited:
Yet another display of I can't use my right foot and kill almost every attack on the fucking right.

Does his one good thing in a game then does fuck all else.

Lost the ball so many times today...

Even PEH crossed the more balls in from the right than Kulu.

Works so hard, but provides almost no end product.

I love the guy, I want him to improve but how many fucking games now without an assist.

Every fucking game.

Love Kulu but his lack of pace and inability to hit it with his right is killing us

I'd like to see him play more centrally and have richarlison/johnson out on the wings

There were about a dozen instances where he could have whipped in a cross but for some reason, he just hesitated or tried to switch it to his left and ended up killing the attack

Pace isn't everything, Johnson has all the pace and outside of his goal he was inferior to kulu

Pace isn't everything, Johnson has all the pace and outside of his goal he was inferior to kulu

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Really good at holding up the ball, very good first touch and is a fairly slick ball player but very slow (can’t do anything about that), predictably comes on his left (that can be trained and he started the season using his right a lot more so not sure what’s happened in the last few games) and can make some more decisions just outside the box (that comes down to the left foot dependency). He’ll never be a star and we will need to replace him at some point but he’ll be good option on the bench

Back
Top Bottom