DEADLINE DAY PROTESTS - 31/01/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nonsense. It was all about Levy and poor football decisions over a period of time. Nuno was the scapegoat and should never have been there in the first place. The anger in the stadium was all at Levy, with a little bit aimed at players.
Nonsense. It was all about Levy and poor football decisions over a period of time. Nuno was the scapegoat and should never have been there in the first place. The anger in the stadium was all at Levy, with a little bit aimed at players.
I can only assume you weren’t at the game, the boos started at ht and when Lucas was subbed the chants of “you don’t know what you’re doing started”.

You probably HOPED it was aimed at Levy, it’s called confirmation bias, but it was Nuno. You may remember Paratici running down the tunnel when the second went in?

I can only assume you weren’t at the game, the boos started at ht and when Lucas was subbed the chants of “you don’t know what you’re doing started”.

You probably HOPED it was aimed at Levy, it’s called confirmation bias, but it was Nuno. You may remember Paratici running down the tunnel when the second went in?
In block 248 (where my season ticket is ) people were definitely shouting Daniel Levy get out of my club. Could hear it from other parts of park lane as well. To be fair some fans were defending him and there were arguments between supporter's. It was toxic as I said before.

A. The UK isn't getting an NFL franchise. The league is not interested in a permanent franchise. Stop. Thinking. This.

B. If you're unwilling to stop giving Levy your money, he has no impetus to change. I'm sorry, but that's simply the facts. ENIC don't care about your opinions. They aren't selling or changing tact so long as their plan is financially rewarding.

C. What you've described is, in essence, the flaw with the concept of "peaceful protest". No one in power ever actually cares if you stand on a corner with a sign and complain. The only way you ever get results are action, or at the very least palpable intent to act, which greatly damages, or threatens to damage, the system. So long as you're willing to peacefully protest, you're content enough to be ignored.
You just woken up in Memphis? Out of interest how many games have you actually been to? How long you supported the club?

People said that last year yet in the middle of a pandemic yet THFC still sold over 50,000. No idea how many are now on the waiting list, for sure it will be more than enough to again sell out.

Anyone here abandoning their season ticket this summer?

I thought Spurs only have about 41 - 42k ST holders.

I was at the Utd game, I sit in block 108. All the shouting and chants I heard were against Nuno "you don't know what you're doing" was the loudest. Didn't hear anything about Levy.

The atmosphere was loud and abrasive but it wasn't toxic IMO.

People said that last year yet in the middle of a pandemic yet THFC still sold over 50,000. No idea how many are now on the waiting list, for sure it will be more than enough to again sell out.

Anyone here abandoning their season ticket this summer?
They had to go very, very deep into the members list to sell STs last time.

They had to go very, very deep into the members list to sell STs last time.

I think they did something absurd like a first window for the first 10,000 or so to buy, then just opened it up to everyone giving people 10,001 on the list and 60,000 on the list the same opporunity at the same time. Which to me isn't how a queue should work.

But I think it did mean people deep into the list got one, and maybe people higher up the list missed out.

I could be wrong, but this is how I remember it.

You just woken up in Memphis? Out of interest how many games have you actually been to? How long you supported the club?
Lol, now its a dick measuring contest? My sane, rational, and clearly evidenced point that a couple blokes on the sidewalk (but still pouring their money into ENIC's account) will not provide an impetus for change is invalidated because I don't reside in N17?

Did you go protest today? Are you going to protest tomorrow? Are you going to protest Saturday? Or was it just a one time thing? Are you just gonna go to the match, buy a pint and pie, and yell ENIC OUT! At Levy a couple of times?

Anyway, have fun. You sure showed old Danny. You old Tottenham hardliners aren't to be crossed. They'll fill the corner of your walk!*

*between tea and supper

Lol, now its a dick measuring contest? My sane, rational, and clearly evidenced point that a couple blokes on the sidewalk (but still pouring their money into ENIC's account) will not provide an impetus for change is invalidated because I don't reside in N17?

Did you go protest today? Are you going to protest tomorrow? Are you going to protest Saturday? Or was it just a one time thing? Are you just gonna go to the match, buy a pint and pie, and yell ENIC OUT! At Levy a couple of times?

Anyway, have fun. You sure showed old Danny. You old Tottenham hardliners aren't to be crossed. They'll fill the corner of your walk!*

*between tea and supper
I just ate you for supper son hahahaha

*between tea and supper
Shut it sunshine , he's real Spurs , not a internet keyboard inbred hillbilly always giving the big one .
Stick to fucking your sister and a little less moonshine Dixie bollocks.

In block 248 (where my season ticket is ) people were definitely shouting Daniel Levy get out of my club. Could hear it from other parts of park lane as well. To be fair some fans were defending him and there were arguments between supporter's. It was toxic as I said before.

Always try to get tickets in 248 or 249 when I pick tickets off the exchange. Or just for cup games.

Seems to be the best area IMO. Guess lots of old shelf ST holders went there.

Always try to get tickets in 248 or 249 when I pick tickets off the exchange. Or just for cup games.

Seems to be the best area IMO. Guess lots of old shelf ST holders went there.
You get alot there from old shelf and park lane who go away games as well as younger lot who have picked that area for the atmosphere. Definitely a great part of the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom