DEADLINE DAY PROTESTS - 31/01/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair play they turned up in numbers. (About 17 from what I can count there).

Just like I thought, the ENICout extremists all fur coat and knickers, meltdown over the internet, throwing abuse at anyone who dares to disagree with them but when it comes to the crunch their words are just hollow.

Bunch of internet gangstas.

100k ish on the waiting list.

Was it on here someone’s wife bought a membership and got a season ticket the next day?

I think the waiting list is pretty much done these days. Just people who pay the extra £10 for ticket access a day early.

Does that 50k ST holders include corporate as well?
I'm not sure, the club reports an annual figure for ST income, the actual number of ST's is not officially confirmed anywhere in the accounts. Not sure if corporate ST's are reported in ST Income or Commercial income.

FYI the waiting list, or members list, is around 80,000 but how many of them are actually wanting a season ticket? all guesswork.

Historically we churn about 8% a year, so that's only about 4,000 new ST's to find. Of course if 20,000 give up their ST's this season then that's a huge issue, do you think that's likely?

They're normally outside the training grounds on deadline day, I think this is the first time they've been let in.

There's been problems before with fans in the background and misbehaving on camera with other fanbases so it could be Sky asking to be placed inside, or could be the club not wanting the protestors to be heard, probably a bit of both.
Sorry mate. For the last few transfer deadline days, they have been inside the training ground, usually in the corner accessed by the secondary entrance/exit on Whitewebbs Lane (where the new eco/education centre thingy is to be located).

Now, if there was something newsworthy to report like a massive protest of hundreds/thousands of Spurs fans they would 100% report it seeing as they are on site.

I've a mate at Hotspur Way (works there) right now, there were two people there this morning with a small banner. That's it so far.

Historically we churn about 8% a year, so that's only about 4,000 new ST's to find. Of course if 20,000 give up their ST's this season then that's a huge issue, do you think that's likely?

I’d be amazed if it’s more than 10-12.5% this season. Probably be 8% again!!
People talk the talk but end up renewing.

But the ST list is a bit of a fallacy IMHO.

And is there a never ending supply of fans happy to get STs for a year or two? It’s quite a commitment if you can’t sell on a few tickets through the season. So if its easy to get tickets for most games (which it is) do you really need an ST?

Last year the season ticket was 2130. You can tell this by looking at the ticketing points table.

Has anyone noticed the really anti levy posters on the Twitter who post negative messages 5-10 times a day have no pics or videos of this protest lol

That's just the level of education of the ENIC out lot. It's all very shouty without any context or perspective when they talk.

You are quite the schill aren't you?

We lose more money than any other club in the league because people are not spending money for Enics property portfolio.

Sure the protest is weak. But believe me. Every fan I know is questioning the money they want to give to these cunts.

You'll see. Only mug punters like you will carrying on being fleeced. Anyone with a brain can see these pirates are raping the club.

1 BILLION pounds in debt. In our name. In the clubs name. Their property portfolio is safe. We are not.

A fucking BILLION pounds. How many Champions League trophies will we need to win to pay that back? Only Barca is more fucked.

This Is Fine GIF

I'm no ENIC/Levy lover but it's all very well screaming ENIC out. When they can tell us who is going to replace ENIC they'll start getting some traction.

Because the history of this club in particular shows the grass is most certainly not always greener on the other side of the fence.

I said previously I like to think of myself as apathetic, hypocritical and superficial. I did make it clear I would not be there although I would like ENIC to sell up.
I would have popped down there but it's a bit chilly outside.

They need summer protests. And some decent looking women, it's a bit of a sausage fest down there.

You are quite the schill aren't you?

We lose more money than any other club in the league because people are not spending money for Enics property portfolio.

Sure the protest is weak. But believe me. Every fan I know is questioning the money they want to give to these cunts.

You'll see. Only mug punters like you will carrying on being fleeced. Anyone with a brain can see these pirates are raping the club.

1 BILLION pounds in debt. In our name. In the clubs name. Their property portfolio is safe. We are not.

A fucking BILLION pounds. How many Champions League trophies will we need to win to pay that back? Only Barca is more fucked.

This Is Fine GIF

That article was total bollocks.

Didn’t take into account we have people paying £400 a ticket to sit in a fancy bar area.

We are not losing that money. Not on selling £20 tickets anyway.
Plus we sell season tickets and if people don’t show up we don’t say they did. Big difference to some other clubs.

Buying shit footballers and not playing them while they earn £200k a week is a bigger issue / cost I think. You could blame ENIC for that or at least our recruiting.

But wonder how many ENIC out people came in their pants when we bought Ndombele. Or believed Mourinho would lead us to the top of the league?

It’s not that black and white. The debt is real but should see us be the number 1 spot for NFL in the UK. That’s worth something.
And we can probably make a few quid back on boxing concerts rugby etc etc. So it’s all gravy for Daniel.

That article was total bollocks.

Didn’t take into account we have people paying £400 a ticket to sit in a fancy bar area.

We are not losing that money. Not on selling £20 tickets anyway.
Plus we sell season tickets and if people don’t show up we don’t say they did. Big difference to some other clubs.

Buying shit footballers and not playing them while they earn £200k a week is a bigger issue / cost I think. You could blame ENIC for that or at least our recruiting.

But wonder how many ENIC out people came in their pants when we bought Ndombele. Or believed Mourinho would lead us to the top of the league?

It’s not that black and white. The debt is real but should see us be the number 1 spot for NFL in the UK. That’s worth something.
And we can probably make a few quid back on boxing concerts rugby etc etc. So it’s all gravy for Daniel.

With respect fuck off with your NFL bollocks.

That article is accurate and the cost is on the cheapest seats available. It's damning.

It's real. People are voting with their wallets not placards. I hated the fact moureenio came in. Said so at the time and I was right. I'd never heard of ndombele and was bemused at that being our record signing. I was right.

And I'm right that Levy is a clueless cunt who has put us in a position of peril we have never been in before. A billion pounds in debt. We are fucked mate. And with him in charge I can't see a way out.

Back
Top Bottom