Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

you guys havent moved on yet awwww feeling still hurt about what rose said i bet you girlfrends and wives have said worst and aren't they still fucking you yes they are so chill out rose aint going nowhere so drop this bumboclaat arguement plzz its fucking annoying
egg?

The timing of the interview, the non apology for the words, the supposed meeting tommorw, if true, sounds like it all engineered to get out.
Why do it otherwise.
The agency have had a role in it and now we can believe the comments about players wanting to leave as Base agency probably leaked that Walker and Rose were unhappy.
Onomah is on their books too. Maybe that's why he was loaned out. Maybe he asked. You're a World Cup winner Josh, you need to be playing regularly in position. Pochettino has been an admirer of his for a long time, refusing to loan him out. Then he's off after a stunning performance in WC and signing a new contract. A compromise?
We have had a lot of dealing with Base, maybe that's why Rose also put pen to paper and now is hinting at a move.
Naughton and Lennon are also on their books.

It's funny as we always say bad stuff about the foreign players, yet it's the English ones who have been the real cunts in this team.
Rose is as good as gone.
Stuck around all this time when everyone was wanting his signature . Why did players like Shaw get lucky when Rose was always world class.
Fucking snake. Using a bit of negativity from a few fans as an excuse when all the defence was slaughtered under Tim. No more than Vertonghen.
Telling everyone Poch is like a father to him and promised he would play for England, basically crediting him for a part in it and then completely fuckimgfucking him over. Pochettino demands loyalty and Rose hasn't been at all loyal. So 2+2=. Unless Poch makes an unusual exception.
I hope he stays the season becuase we need him. Then he can fuck off. When we have a replacement.
If we sell him now we are royally fucked as we won't be finding another LB. why swap for a player who has fitness issues. He probably fears Pochettino training. He was one of those players moaning about it, in a joking way. Yet they had no issues flogging him after one season.
I doubt he has the commitment to train hard. It's been a problem under 2 managers up there.
Fuck Luke Shaw the fat bastard.
What are we doing buying players like Barkley and Shaw and nursing then back to fitness , fuck off.
Shaw is injury prone.
He was before he broke his leg. Recurring injuries tomfoot and hamstring
[/URL]

We are in the driving seat with Rose. If he wants WC football he's going to have to play for us for another season. Do his fucking job.
We tell him how it is. You won't go until we have a suitable replacement.
We won't swap with Shaw until we see some progress in his recovery and form. If he's not deemed good enough for Mourihno he's not good enough for us.
He'll have to wait and perform for us. Then he can fuck off next season. Throw your toys out you fuck your chances of WC. We will make you train away from the first team where you have no influence on the players.

wow.

you guys havent moved on yet awwww feeling still hurt about what rose said i bet you girlfrends and wives have said worst and aren't they still fucking you yes they are so chill out rose aint going nowhere so drop this bumboclaat arguement plzz its fucking annoying
I bet if we paid our GAWs £65,000 a week, I'm sure they'd hang about!! Fucky or no fucky!!

(ha, that's WAGs backwards!)

One stupid interview and you would like to drop the best lb in the league yes it was a bad interview and it was bad timing didnt he apologize yes is he a distraction in the dressing room no didnt even players always call him teachers pet which has to mean he follows everything that poch says yes i hope they dont get rid of rose he is a big asset to the way we play he has never ever put in less than 100% on the field so why are we selling

Do you wear your jeans halfway down your arse and drink monster energy drinks for breakfast?

Do you wear your jeans halfway down your arse and drink monster energy drinks for breakfast?
monster_577933.png

I thought it was one of those old fashioned racist words personally, the sort your grandad used to use when 'he wasn't be racist, just saying it like it is'

I'd rather sell him than force him to stay , I have no time for him and would be displeased to see him in a Spurs shirt again anyway.

He's by far the best LB in the league, so in my view it makes sense to keep him, playing if possible. If he became disruptive then I wouldn't play him but I wouldn't sell him either. Strenghten a rival? I see no point in doing that.

Back
Top Bottom