Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Released by Watford.
Still only 32

God knows what happened to him, for a few years he was great.

Ultimate systems player.

Mix that in with a winning team (everyone looks better in a winning team) and an attitude perfect for Poch spurs at the time and Rose's 18 short months as a great left back was lightning in a bottle.

Fair play to him, he's waited his time to have a dig back after he was made to look a bit of a tit in the club's documentary.

I don't mind a few of our ex players having a pop at our recruitment and transfer policy, it certainly deserves it.

Whether Rose was right or not, the way he spoke about his team mates to the Sun in that interview was completely disrespectful and he deserved to be fined.

He looked a tit in the doc because he is a tit. That's why he's washed up now and without a club at the age of 32. No self-awareness.

Haha I think this man might just have a chip on his shoulder...

I wonder if he still thinks he's good enough for Milan, because he wasn't good enough for Watford.
He was right then he is right now. His crime that weirdly some Spurs fans seem to hate him for is that he actually gave a fuck. But it's ok because he had a chip on his shoulder and we now have a squad full of cunts that DONT GIVE a fuck and play anyway. He can be as delusional as he wants but he was always right. We wasted Kane's career on wankers you had to Google.

He was right then he is right now. His crime that weirdly some Spurs fans seem to hate him for is that he actually gave a fuck. But it's ok because he had a chip on his shoulder and we now have a squad full of cunts that DONT GIVE a fuck and play anyway. He can be as delusional as he wants but he was always right. We wasted Kane's career on wankers you had to Google.
So many seem more angry at things like this. Ex players being honest & criticising levy & enic for the crap job they have done rather than the fact he stated. Levy is leading a mess & a decline but nope, rose speaking out about said decline is the real issue we face.

So many seem more angry at things like this. Ex players being honest & criticising levy & enic for the crap job they have done rather than the fact he stated. Levy is leading a mess & a decline but nope, rose speaking out about said decline is the real issue we face.
I don't get them. The truth hurts I guess and he's telling the truth. Bloke from Doncaster is blunt shock. Spare the poor dears ears.

Honestly, he was one of my favourite players before he came out with that interview last August, people go on about this 'old' Danny Rose being amazing which is true, was the best fullback in the league, but 'old' Rose doesn't exist anymore.

Hope he fucks off to Sunderland because he loved it their so much, cunt.

As I've always said, what a complete and utter cunt.

Glad his career went down the drain

Back
Top Bottom