Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why should we be embarrassed about that?

ONE Carling Cup during his tenure, not that great when you think about it.

More to supporting a club than being a glory hunting cunt - don't become like JT you life will just become bitter and twisted as you desperately try to stay relevant.

ENIC / Levy have transformed the club from top to bottom off the pitch, let's hope the 200m pumped into the squad in the last two transfer windows is a sign of a coming transformation on it. Getting rid of the deadwood has always been an issue - looks like Mourinho has the cajones to get that done - if you're West Ham be embarrassed, if you're Spurs be proud.

And if you INSIST on being a glory hunting cunt, for fucks sake don't be a business glory hunting cunt, the very worst kind.
Why not - only a complete moron with the mental capacity of a slug would fail to see the correlation between money in football and success - and in case you can't grasp the inference I'm describing you as a moronic slug.

Your endless utter crap about our owners is tedious and puerile - if you don't like the way they run the club then fuck off until they are gone. Owners, managers, players come and go get used to it.

Personally I hope ENIC are here for another twenty years, they would no doubt continue to oversee undeniable the most successful sustained period in our history (unless your are just trophy glory whore) and the bonus would be that it would continue to piss you and the other whingers right off ....

only a complete moron with the mental capacity of a slug would fail to see the correlation between money in football and success

More to supporting a club than being a glory hunting cunt

3POyupA.gif

I feel as though Levy has changed a fair bit this last year, and fair play to him. Whether or not i agree with putting Jose in charge, he acted in the summer, sacked Poch before it was too late, installed a big name manager right away and is now understanding that its best to get something for players rather that just let them run down their contracts.

Which is why its daft to get new owners. Levy has 20 years experience of running a football club.

problem with Levy for me is" he must win every deal, he has to get last halfpenny out of the deal"
we had Grealish a couple of years ago (he said he expected to be at spurs the next morning) he could have been with us a year then we could have sold Eriksen in the summer for £40/50M, but no Levy at the last minute tried to reduce the offer Villa said No, and at the end of that week new owners came into villa no need to sell then

problem with Levy for me is" he must win every deal, he has to get last halfpenny out of the deal"
we had Grealish a couple of years ago (he said he expected to be at spurs the next morning) he could have been with us a year then we could have sold Eriksen in the summer for £40/50M, but no Levy at the last minute tried to reduce the offer Villa said No, and at the end of that week new owners came into villa no need to sell then

Nobody is perfect. People moan about Kane. The clubs top scorer.

Just look at what arse and man u have to put up with

Villa were sold and could pay a tax bill, that's why the Grealish deal fell through. Levy maybe could have tried to push it through sooner but it was Villa's new owners who changed the terms.

or if you listen to Sawiris and Edens they say they made it conditional when they bought majority control that Grealish wasn't to be sold (no longer needed the cash) ... depends which story you believe, I'd tend to side with the guys who bought the club.

Your endless utter crap about our owners is tedious and puerile - if you don't like the way they run the club then fuck off until they are gone. Owners, managers, players come and go get used to it.
Thats a really, really poor argument you put up there, mate. And I mean really poor.

It's the kind of argument that usually gets thrown up by children or people that know little or have little passion for football.

I'll be going to the City game Sunday. A whole day with travel, £70 on a ticket, not because I support the owners but because Spurs have always been my team and always will be my team.

And if Levy's here in another 20 years and we've still only won one league cup I'll still be supporting Spurs if I'm lucky enough to still be around.

You seem to be saying if fans don't like certain players they should fuck off till those players are gone.
If fans don't like the manager they should fuck off until he's been sacked.
If fans don't like the owners they should fuck off and support someone else.

Like I said, a really poor argument that's hardly worth a reply.

More to supporting a club than being a glory hunting cunt - don't become like JT you life will just become bitter and twisted as you desperately try to stay relevant.
On this page alone you've referred to me and others as Morons, dumb, having the mental capacity of slugs, moronic slugs, whingers, and told us to fuck off and support someone else.......

On this page alone!!

I don't think it's me that's bitter and twisted, my friend

:dierpochhug:

Another way to look at that is that it may well not have happened. Just because it was in the paper doesn’t mean any of it is true.

Even let’s suggest it is. What would you have posted if we’d replaced our top performing midfielder, with league leading goals and assists, with a Champo player with a daft haircut? And for similar money? I’m pretty sure you’d have gone mental about Levy being a tight cunt that knows nothing.

Very easy to look back at stuff and say why it was wrong. Not so easy to do when you’ve the livelihoods of all the staff in a massive company to consider. And the happiness of millions of supporters. I’d not do Levy’s job for all the glue in Glasgow.

More to supporting a club than being a glory hunting cunt
Like jacking off to balance sheets?

Not having won a single thing with the best Spurs teams since the 80s is a massive failure - not sure how you can even try and spin it otherwise. Even Utd and Woolwich won number of trophies during that period with far inferior teams. Calling fans who are disappointed with that 'glory hunting cunts' is disgraceful

Thats a really, really poor argument you put up there, mate. And I mean really poor.

It's the kind of argument that usually gets thrown up by children or people that know little or have little passion for football.

I'll be going to the City game Sunday. A whole day with travel, £70 on a ticket, not because I support the owners but because Spurs have always been my team and always will be my team.

And if Levy's here in another 20 years and we've still only won one league cup I'll still be supporting Spurs if I'm lucky enough to still be around.

You seem to be saying if fans don't like certain players they should fuck off till those players are gone.
If fans don't like the manager they should fuck off until he's been sacked.
If fans don't like the owners they should fuck off and support someone else.

Like I said, a really poor argument that's hardly worth a reply.

If you are at the game try telling those around you that Levy's a cunt ... be interesting to see how you get on, if you're near me it wouldn't end well.

and no I didn't say any of that, I said if all you can do is moan and whinge like a three year old then maybe for the sake of everyone else you should take a break ... all fans have favourites and all fans have owners, managers and players they like less, we all know just what we think of the guy in the ground who keeps screaming "xxxx you're shit" at the same player every week ... I've decked a couple of those in my time, shouldn't have but hey I've done far worse.

Remember those wise words, if you can't say something nice shut the fuck up, you could do worse than take note. If you must rant pick on politics, religion or on other teams, don't endlessly slag off one of our own ... and Levy, love him or hate him, is one of our own.

Last edited:
On this page alone you've referred to me and others as Morons, dumb, having the mental capacity of slugs, moronic slugs, whingers, and told us to fuck off and support someone else.......

On this page alone!!

I don't think it's me that's bitter and twisted, my friend

:dierpochhug:
Do you Own, Manage or play for Spurs? .... you my challenged friend are definitely not 'one of our own' ...

Not having won a single thing with the best Spurs teams since the 80s is a massive failure - not sure how you can even try and spin it otherwise. Even Utd and Woolwich won number of trophies during that period with far inferior teams. Calling fans who are disappointed with that 'glory hunting cunts' is disgraceful
Only if you're some trophy obsessed fanboy - you are literally saying that every club that doesn't win is therefore a failure and the fans should cunt off the owner/manger/players endlessly - is that indeed what you're saying?

and if that is your take then I declare you to be A GLORY HUNTING CUNT ...

We may not have won anything of note in fifty years but to pretend it hasn't been MASSIVELY better than at any time since the 60's is rewriting history, especially for those of us who've been there the whole time ....

Next time you walk down the high road and see the 'best stadium in the world' take your seat and watch as 800m of Spurs players run out to entertain you ... just tell everyone how shit we are compared to the 80's .... they'll just laugh in your face.

Back
Top Bottom