Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My thoughts exactly regarding your refusal to use the quote function.
Well I obviously need a man to sort out the process for me dont I ?

Applications please to :

Alexa Desperateforaman
666 Woolwich Street
Transexualvania
Tristan Da Cunha

There, that covers it all doesnt it ?, or did I miss out being Arsene Wengers niece ?

Oh, I see, you dont have to delete all the daft bits that come with it when you quote !

Joe Clash, he whine as follows :

"It wasn’t me who used that term - I was the one who was digging out another poster for using it, but you know that anyway Audere. Pretending not to know how to use the forum is the lamest cover I’ve seen.

You’re right about my knowledge of football though. I know fuck all about it - I’m a Tottenham fan, so carry on with your cut and paste pearls of wisdom - I’ll try to learn something."

That is very unlikely, blockheads do not learn, they just keep on doing the same thing over and over again.

You still dont talk about football do you ?

Is this your "thing", ? obviously this Audere fool has gotten right under your thin skin.

As far as I am concerned you can believe what you want, and of course you will.

Tottenham fans as far as I can see, love to talk about the team and you dont seem to want to do that...do you ?

If this Audere character is reading this, he must be laughing his head off at you.

So why lie about me? People can read. Look, I like talking about Spurs, but in this absolutely toxic, no transfer atmosphere it’s a pointless exercise. There’s no serious football going on and people are just losing their heads. Then you come along and tell me what to post or not. I get it - you’re upset because I said you are boring. You’ve called me a blockhead and that’s fine, but it’s not me whining - I honestly couldn’t give the slightest fuck what you think - your posts are barely literate anyway.

And use the quote button - it’s not difficult. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>here.

Fuck me I’ve come on here to see what people think of Daniel Levy and they are just kunting each other off page after page...

Suppose it is called the fighting cock

At the end of the day, levy is a bald cunt . For that reason alone he should leave .

I think we will do ok this season , not great, but ok. We obviously aren’t going to improve because we haven’t signed anyone . There is gonna be no title challenge or any cl challenge , but if potch takes the domestic cups seriously , we always stand a chance .

For me this is potch’s last season . Thought that before the transfer window , but Levy’s refusal to strengthen will be enough to make potch’s mind up I reckon .

Winning a trophy will do the club and him some good . Mourninho will be gone , and they will break the bank to get Morris . levy will be rubbing his hands together.

Hopefully then Enic and the bald one will sell up .

Levy has undermined poch I don't think there's any doubt about that .

I do think poch will be here for a few more years yet though a least I hope he is. He's the single most important person at the club.

All I have ever wanted to do here Mr Clash, is to talk about our team.

Yes people can read back, and if they do, they can very clearly see that is is you and one other who seem to be totally obsessed with this Audere character and your loony idea that he has anything to do with me.

I have asked on a couple of occasions if we can actually talk about football, but you two will not let it go.

My god, you are both as bad as Levy, he is obsessed with getting a "bargain" and you two are obsessed with this Audere

You even make daft circular arguments to prove your point.

I didnt use the quote thing properly, so that proves I am deliberately doing that to make it look like I am new here ??

ergo Audere ???

And of course if I had used it properly, you would have said " ah so you know how to use it properly then...you must have been here before"

ergo you are Audere !!

Do you realise how stupid that is ?

No, I dont think you do

Fine, I said I have had enough of it, so I am going

I hope we have a great season, win something, and you can actually talk about that instead of whining on and on about that weird person.

There, you can now twist this around to fit your daft ideas,

"She left so he must be him"

Hopefully people can now talk about the club, and of course our dear Mr Levy

Byeeeee

Yes people can read back, and if they do, they can very clearly see that is is you and one other who seem to be totally obsessed with this Audere character and your loony idea that he has anything to do with me.

I have asked on a couple of occasions if we can actually talk about football, but you two will not let it go.

My god, you are both as bad as Levy, he is obsessed with getting a "bargain" and you two are obsessed with this Audere

I didnt use the quote thing properly, so that proves I am deliberately doing that to make it look like I am new here ??

ergo Audere ???

And of course if I had used it properly, you would have said " ah so you know how to use it properly then...you must have been here before"

ergo you are Audere !!

No, I dont think you do

I hope we have a great season, win something, and you can actually talk about that instead of whining on and on about that weird person.

Byeeeee

You weird psycho cunt , wtf ? What direction in life do you have to take to end up on a football forum pretending to be another gender, nationality , what does it do for you ? How does it benefit you ? What's the end game here ?

Fucking weirdo

ergo Audere ???

ergo you are Audere !!

No, I dont think you do

Byeeeee

Talk about the team then - I’m not stopping you.

You weird psycho cunt , wtf ? What direction in life do you have to take to end up on a football forum pretending to be another gender, nationality , what does it do for you ? How does it benefit you ? What's the end game here ?

Fucking weirdo

Well then tell me how to delete my profile and I will be gone wont I ?

Are you going to open a Charm School in the near future by any chance.....dont !

Back
Top Bottom