Cup final play list.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know Palace come out to this, but as Dave Clarke Five are Tottenham boys and they record on the Tottenham Sound, "Glad All Over" is one of mine. Also "Doo Wah Diddy", changing the words slightly to "there she goes just a walking down the street, singing "I'm a Yiddo, who the flipping heck are you? " (or words to that effect!)

If Biggie is on the track, it's allowed tolerated whilst BIG is on the mic.

B.I.G. not falling in with a better crowd is one of the more lamentable things in hip-hop....

Even if he'd done a Nas/Illmatic and just gone with Primo, Large Pro, Q-Tip etc. mix-bag for his debut I think Id be more of a fan than I became....

(Yes, I'm a hip hop snob.... I crave the whole musical package, not just a dope flow....)

:deledoubt::llorisunsure::pochwtf::pochunimpressed::gallas::saha:

(You'd have to ask our fellow Yid there where he comes from....)

Serious comment though... When the US RAP & 'RnB' mainstream began to suffocate the HipHop artform it was other markets and 'foreign' scenes that kept the spirit and culture (i.e. the 5 elements) of things alive...

The late 90's indie scene would never have sustained the impact it did if it wasn't for European records sales.

Back
Top Bottom