crystal palace vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't recall a 3-2 win against them lot with JD getting the winner ??
I assume you mean the Bale screamer??

Apologies!
No not that but getting mixed up as I was at the 2-1 win in 2009 in the Bobby Moore stand when Lennon got the winner after JD had equalised.
Carlton Cole had put them ahead with a screamer believe it or not!

Can I just interrupt for one second to say... YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

That's better!! Finally got it out! My husband is a Palace fan so I was on my very best wife behaviour yesterday to not overact or gloat as our goals flew in! So thrilled for the lads and so good to see us dig in and keep our heads up after the og.

Thought the team showed great mettle to keep going, and such a good team spirit as they enjoyed celebrating the goals together!

Husband?

raining_david_tennant.gif

Would like to say after the stick I gave Chadli earlier this week that I thought he was excellent yesterday and his goal superb but obviously overshadowed by Alli's

:chadliblow:

:bow:

scoring the odd rocket is what he does though-credit where credit is due n all that but he has a lot of work to do to get near the starting 11 again imo.

Can I just interrupt for one second to say... YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!

That's better!! Finally got it out! My husband is a Palace fan so I was on my very best wife behaviour yesterday to not overact or gloat as our goals flew in! So thrilled for the lads and so good to see us dig in and keep our heads up after the og.

Thought the team showed great mettle to keep going, and such a good team spirit as they enjoyed celebrating the goals together!
Well done Mrs V...you keep going as well...

While we are digressing, if we'd beaten Leicester in the league we'd be top by 1 point.
galling

man_crying_in_his_beer_CoolClips_vc061471.jpg

sorry couldn't be woolwiched to find one without a watermark

we are 2 points better off than last term - but with one less win
We do have 6 more goals and a 17 goal better difference
.........and a place higher

But most of all - the look and feel is much better.

I know the fan experience of English football nowadays is much criticised and rightly so...

But if I was trying to show what the atmosphere, support and the game itself can be like in England as its best, to a fan in Poland/Serbia/Italy etc, I would consider showing them the experience of being in the away end yesterday. Fucking quality.

Edit: actually it reminded me of watching Spurs away in the late 90s.

Back
Top Bottom