Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a feeling that Bale will start. The strange change yesterday. Liverpool on Wednesday.

I have the same feeling. Bale against Palace then Bergwijn against Liverpool.

Rest of the team pretty much picks itself when fit. Only real headache is Lo Celso. Deserves a start based on the last game, however the midfield hasn't put a foot wrong over the last couple of weeks.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Reguilon
Sissoko - Hojbjerg - Lo Celso
Bale - Kane - Son
With Liverpool in mind.

Bring Ndombele and Bergwijn in for that one.

I'd really like to see Vinicius up top, instead of Son for this one. Dont get me wrong, I always see Sonny playing so much better against teams with high pressing lines and Palace will definitely focus on a deep block. This is in mind with the Liverpool game of course. Son will be key at Anfield, same with Ndombele. All round its nice to see so many options for these tough weeks.

Lloris
Aurier Alderweireld Dier Reguilon
Höjbjerg Sissoko
GLC Kane Bale
Vinicius

Palace at the weekend fellas. Have your wits about you.

Eo9OQUNW8AEhR_t

Starting Bale, Lucas and Vinicius would be nice. We need to keep Kane, Son and Bergwijn rested for the biggest match in this season so far. Van Dijk and Alisson are still injured... definitely winable

Chelsea away at Everton
Man Utd vs. Man City

Important that we get all 3 points here, especially as 3 of our rivals could all drop points.

Liverpool have a guaranteed 3 points so we cant really afford to drop behind them before we've even played them.

Back
Top Bottom