Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think a slight rotation is enough. Theres no guarantee we get a win at Anfield even with best 11.

We need 3pts from palace.

Gio and Bale are the only players id consider swapping for Ndombele and Bergwijn. Everyone else has to play.

We may need to give Toby a rest though. May be best not to test his hammys
Agreed
Save Toby for the Dippers

Agree 100%. Reguilon and Aurier should probably both start vs Palace, Liverpool and Leicester imo. Big drop in quality when you go to Doherty and Davies on recent evidence.
Yeah, trying to anticipate fatigue and rotate will most likely backfire.

We play a very dull, slow game anyway. So they won't be running up and down the pitch all game.

Maybe Bale for Stevie; Davies for Reggie (but doubt it based on him playing the full 90 yesterday). Otherwise, I’d expect it be business as usual with maybe earlier subs to keep Kane, Son and Tanguy fresher for the midweek game.

However, would in no way be surprised to see the usual bunch or - indeed - some completely random line up with 3 at the back and more aggressive wing-backs (as a prep for ‘Pool).

Maybe Bale for Stevie; Davies for Reggie
Doubt it tbh. If we can get an early lead, we'll just close up shop and put in Lucas and Davies, while keeping Regui as a pseudo winger of sorts.

If we're chasing a goal, Regui definitely won't come off, and Bale might come on.

I’d leave Toby out of this one and play Rodon. He came back quicker than expected for Woolwich and was superb, but I don’t think it would hurt to make sure he gets some extra rest to ensure he’s fully healthy, especially as we’ll want him to play both Liverpool and Leicester if possible.

Doubt it tbh. If we can get an early lead, we'll just close up shop and put in Lucas and Davies, while keeping Regui as a pseudo winger of sorts.

If we're chasing a goal, Regui definitely won't come off, and Bale might come on.
Agreed: I’m just wondering how Jose would manage the squad for Weds- Berg will definitely play Wednesday, and Reggie so??

Full strength for this....... 3 points is vital heading into Anfield.

It would a calamity if we went to Anfield on the back of a loss and already 3 points behind them.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reguilon
Sissoko Hjoberg
Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son

If everyone is fit, team picks itself.

Full strength for this....... 3 points is vital heading into Anfield.

It would a calamity if we went to Anfield on the back of a loss and already 3 points behind them.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reguilon
Sissoko Hjoberg
Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son

If everyone is fit, team picks itself.

Bergwijn's ineligible.

I’d leave Toby out of this one and play Rodon. He came back quicker than expected for Woolwich and was superb, but I don’t think it would hurt to make sure he gets some extra rest to ensure he’s fully healthy, especially as we’ll want him to play both Liverpool and Leicester if possible.

up against goal machine Bentekkers?

Agreed: I’m just wondering how Jose would manage the squad for Weds- Berg will definitely play Wednesday, and Reggie so??
I see where you're coming from, I just think Mourinho is a very conservative manager.

Back
Top Bottom