Cristiano Ronaldo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am not a fan of CR but I don't wish this on him (should he return to Iran) :cool:

MEDIA in Iran are reporting that Cristiano Ronaldo could face 99 lashes for adultery next time he steps foot in the country.

The reports, from Mundo Deportivo, come after the former Manchester United forward received a hero's welcome in the country when Al Nassr played Persepolis in the group stage of the Asian Champions League.

I am not a fan of CR but I don't wish this on him (should he return to Iran) :cool:

MEDIA in Iran are reporting that Cristiano Ronaldo could face 99 lashes for adultery next time he steps foot in the country.

The reports, from Mundo Deportivo, come after the former Manchester United forward received a hero's welcome in the country when Al Nassr played Persepolis in the group stage of the Asian Champions League.
Christ you’ll believe anything.

Iran is not stupid enough to do such a thing to a person as high profile as CR7.

Christ you’ll believe anything.

Iran is not stupid enough to do such a thing to a person as high profile as CR7.
I said "I don't wish it on him"....I did not say it will happen. I am aware that even though some fanatics may want it to happen it does not mean it will. Which is why I posted this emoji after my text :cool:

Back
Top Bottom