Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If a song has resonance, then it doesn't really matter (y word debate), I just find it tiresome when it's appropriated to every fucking thing.

He pays tax when he wants
He shags who he wants
He eats what he wants

GET TAE FUCK!

tumblr_ma99j7B8MD1reu1vyo1_500.gif

Nah the whole appropriating the same tune but for slightly different words thing is alright. I love original tunes but Spurs fans don't take to new things, might as well make the most of what takes hold. I know some of you hated the anti-chelscum songs the other day but I enjoyed them. Theyre cunts, it's fun to sing it.

When someone invents a decent song they get told its too many words.

To make my point when the chavs sung 'anton Ferdinand you know what you are' at genk and then they came to the lane and the place erupted with John terry you know what you are, I fucking loved it

Back
Top Bottom