Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Okay so we're going to reduce it to block 30 in the hope of concentrating the support. If seemed as if the clusters of 1882 were spread out and if affected the atmosphere even in the park lane.

Try an buy your tickets as quickly as possible towards the back of the block moving as they sell out.
This is the way.....

Exactly. Like getting cockblocked by Ken Barlow.
And Hot Shot Tottenham is one of my favourit songs, but I always feel out of order when I listen to it because its not a great memory. Anyway. My 8 and 4 year olds love it and don't associate it with losing.

Oh before I forget, can we have a bit of long long over due S*l Cuntbell abuse at Coventry game. That cunt should be buried with Tottenham hatred ringing in his ears. He's slipped under the radar, needs revival.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! Thank you; I hate that cunt.

Oh before I forget, can we have a bit of long long over due S*l Cuntbell abuse at Coventry game. That cunt should be buried with Tottenham hatred ringing in his ears. He's slipped under the radar, needs revival.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! Thank you; I hate that cunt.
definitely need a few rounds of "Campbell you're a cunt"

Yep. Probably best to start back of 30, then move halfway down, then across to 29 & 31. Stay away from the 'sit down please' front row stewards...

You mean that it's mostly sold out? I think all the season tickets seats are released on friday; we're still in the period where they get the option to buy their tickets

You mean that it's mostly sold out? I think all the season tickets seats are released on friday; we're still in the period where they get the option to buy their tickets
Me & my boy are ST holders and had to book now as our normal seats are reserved, Thinking about it should have waited until it went to members sale in the hope that some more seats will be released.

Is there a plan B? Do we move along to block 31 or 29, if 30 is gone? I sat in 29 last Thursday and it was shit. 30/31 is the way to go... I think. Also, 31 is nearer the away fans!! Knowing my luck I'll end up in the West Upper...! BOOOOOOOOO

You're glad that you're here, you're glad that you're heerreeeee - Coventry is a shithole, you're glad that you're here!

Back
Top Bottom