Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've just played Leverkusen in the Europa.
Leverkusen had 32 shot to their 1 shot.
Leverkusen had 72% possession to their 28%.
Moyes is THE most boring defensive manager going.

----------->

Said before about Moyes. It's astonishing how he gets what he does fron the West Ham players.

A real freak of a manager.

2048px-Magic_Wand.svg.png

Just popped round to a mate’s house for lunch. Looked out the window and saw that on the other side of the road.

Words aren’t enough. (Covered his face because I’m not that much of a cunt)

IMG-0852.jpg
IMG-0853.jpg

Got this message in one of my group chats from a Fulham season ticket holding mate
"
This may amuse you chaps.
WHU yesterday were singing “Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that”. We responded with “We won it one time, the Inter Toto, we won it one time”

Fair comparison of trophies, I thought."

Got this message in one of my group chats from a Fulham season ticket holding mate
"
This may amuse you chaps.
WHU yesterday were singing “Champions of Europe, you’ll never sing that”. We responded with “We won it one time, the Inter Toto, we won it one time”

Fair comparison of trophies, I thought."
"You'll never sing that?" Umm we are three times European winners! In more prestigious competitions too!

Back
Top Bottom