Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously some of those in the transfer/catering department at West Spam have major literacy issues, that is unfortunate!
Unimpressed Sea GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

The day I become a West Ham fan for even one second, will be the day I chew my arm off.
I hope they both lose, I hope they both have multiple red cards and I hope both teams suffer major major injuries, including broken bones that get infected.
Two dirty scumbag shithouse clubs, with even bigger scumbag shithouse fans.

The day I become a West Ham fan for even one second, will be the day I chew my arm off.
I hope they both lose, I hope they both have multiple red cards and I hope both teams suffer major major injuries, including broken bones that get infected.
Urrrrgh, it's 'Dirty Derby Day' again innit?

Can't bring myself to 'support' West Ham exactly, but they're less of a threat to us right now than the Arse... so let them have their day - if they must!

No doubt the home and away fans will be linking arms in unison with a joyous rendition if "Stand up, if you hate Tottenham..."

Good... Let 'em hate! Gives us even more reason to despise them back!

Totally agree, never ever want those pikey cunts to beat anyone, even if its against the scum wankers. Like you want the same to happen.

Back
Top Bottom