Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ready to go on Mr Bilic ..............................Where did you come from .........................the bench boss ...........it,s a fucking long way .
athlete-tired-pouring-water-over-his-head-bending-down-video-id513902746

Maybe my tax money is going to a good cause afterall and that shit tin-pot stadium is the perfect arena to see West-ham get ripped apart every other weekend in front of all their fans. Money well spent I say.

On a serious note, they are bang in trouble as Payet was terrible today and they played Watford, West Brom and Southampton. What's gonna happen when they play a team in the top half of the table.

I hope those fucking mutants with their dildo waving owners and their London United bullshit rebrand or whatever you wanna call it get relegated in their first year in Stratford.

On a serious note, they are bang in trouble as Payet was terrible today and they played Watford, West Brom and Southampton. What's gonna happen when they play a team in the top half of the table.
Well, next up in the league they have:

- Middlesborough (H) 01/10/16
- Crystal Palace (A) 15/10/16
- Sunderland (H) 22/10/16

And they'd better pray they pick up some points from those games, because after that is their inevitably violent midweek cup match against Chelsea followed by...

- Everton (A) 30/10/16
- Stoke (H) 05/11/16
- Tottenham (A) 19/11/16
- Man U (A) 27/11/16
- Woolwich (H) 03/12/16
- Liverpool (A) 10/12/16

Winter is coming.

Well, next up in the league they have:

- Middlesborough (H) 01/10/16
- Crystal Palace (A) 15/10/16
- Sunderland (H) 22/10/16

And they'd better pray they pick up some points from those games, because after that is their inevitably violent midweek cup match against Chelsea followed by...

- Everton (A) 30/10/16
- Stoke (H) 05/11/16
- Tottenham (A) 19/11/16
- Man U (A) 27/11/16
- Woolwich (H) 03/12/16
- Liverpool (A) 10/12/16

Winter is coming.

I can honestly see them tripping up against Boro and Palace.

Sunland not so sure.

I managed to watch the final 25 minutes. It was wonderful to be honest.

Zaza is absolutely terrible, their defence woeful, the sound of the crowd like that of an indoor basketball court. The sea of white seats. Southampton singing "we have more fans than you" Everton's Slaven Bilic looking lost. Mark Nobel pretending to be a footballer before being removed and replaced by someone less crab like. Just wonderful.

I hope they all rushed out early only to join the 90 minute cue to Reach Nandos 5 minutes earlier....and had a fight on route.

And how long does it take to get the ball back into play at that gaff ? Jesus...it goes out of play and it's double the amount of time it takes at a normal ground to get it back !

Right near the end Adrian made a save and then played ball boy to get the ball back and was gone ages, poor sod was panting by the time he came back and kicked the ball out of play.

Then Antionio kept trying the long throw and the commentary picked up on this as "making use of the extra space" and I am certain that he laughed as he said it !

Priceless stuff :)

I sooooo wish we were playing these shambolic pikey cunts next weekend, I could see us easily reaching double figures based upon the way they defended today. Southampton should have scored at least 8.

Can't wait for West Ham Fan TV now!!

If this was us we'd get torn apart by redknapp and Henry. Yet they make excuses like moving. What about losing and conceding 9 goals in 3 away loses?

Slaven Bilic will walk out soon, in my view. They aren't stupid enough to sack him, but he's probably thinking to himself, what the fuck kind of club is this? The stadium is a major handicap, he's expected to loan all the players. He is too big for them and can get a job elsewhere, why stay and take much of the blame?

Imagine if they go down. That would be glorious.

Back
Top Bottom