Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brady said they were there to win the league..David gold said top 4 was the target..

I've been waiting like a kid at Christmas for them to move into that circus ring of a stadium and all my wishes have come true.. They are an absolute mess and it's getting worse day by day..

I literally couldn't be more happy..

Replacing final whistle at The London stadium
main_1-Mike-Tyson-Signed-Authentic-Full-Size-Ringside-Boxing-Bell-PSA-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

i like the commentators blaming the pitch size.
are the ptches at their state of the art training centre not the same size then?
I mean, apparently one of our training pitches is the same size (and turf) as wmebleys

Thing is despite the stadium move I don't know why anyone is surprised. They are the dictionary entry of a yo yo club.

One thing I noticed today for the first time was the ridge that seperates the pitch to the running track. It's quite the step and literally only 2 foot or so from the pitch. Very dangerous. Like playing on the street with a Curb.

They will struggle at the Tesco Stadium. I mean, Olympic stadium. Upton park was good for them because the pitch was quite small,which suited their physical approach to the game. You need technical players to take advantage of a big pitch and they don't have many.

Said this august 3rd. I'm nostradamus and Guardiola all rolled into one :dwi:

Back
Top Bottom