Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

from BBC:
What a lousy team we are all paying for to move into the Olympic stadium. Don't deserve it on who they are or for entertainment, they're dull.[/qu Where down the boozer ,some of us dont understand you literally, perhhaps we could meet at westspam at you could,break it down for us:windy:

Whoever is going to the league cup game, only chant pro spurs and anti Woolwich, it will piss off those pricks completely by not even acknowleging them being there, that they even exist.... they are desperate to latch onto a rivalry to make themselves feel bigger

I was looking forward to singing:

"CHIM CHIMMNEY, CHIM, CHIM CHROO
WE HATE THOSE BASTARDS IN CLARET & BLUE
CHIM CHIMMNEY, CHIM, CHIM CHROO
WE HATE THOSE BASTARDS IN CLARET & BLUE"

And:

"NO NOISE FROM THE PIKEY BOYS
NO NOISE FROM THE PIKEY BOYS
NO NOISE FROM THE PIKEY BOYS"

And:

"WHAT TIMES YOUR CARAVAN
WHAT TIMES YOUR CARAVAN
WHAT TIMES YOUR CARAVAN
WHAT TIMES YOUR CARAVAN"

I was looking forward to singing:

"CHIM CHIMMNEY, CHIM, CHIM CHROO
WE HATE THOSE BASTARDS IN CLARET & BLUE
CHIM CHIMMNEY, CHIM, CHIM CHROO
WE HATE THOSE BASTARDS IN CLARET & BLUE"

And:

"NO NOISE FROM THE PIKEY BOYS
NO NOISE FROM THE PIKEY BOYS"

And:

"WHAT TIMES YOUR CARAVAN
WHAT TIMES YOUR CARAVAN
WHAT TIMES YOUR CARAVAN
WHAT TIMES YOUR CARAVAN"

I know it would be impossible to resist lets face it!

Really enjoyed watching West Ham lose (again!) tonight :p:p

Talking about fans - how come Palace fans can stand stand all game yet our stewards go crazy if our fans try to do the same.

One of the many bad things that have happened under ENIC (yes there are good things too BTW) is the ludicrously over-zealous crushing of our fans' attempts to get an atmosphere going.

How I wish we could get the Lane going like they do at Palace, and they get smaller crowds!!!

Sam "the ugly fat cunt" Allardyce has a pop at AVB calling him immature, 24hrs latter he gets beat by bottom of the table Palace and bottles it after the game by reffusing to talk to the press!! Fuck Off you long ball Jabba the Hutt lookalike cunt!
AVB has the balls to face up to press and fans in the wake of horror result, Allardyce has a lot to learn from our man.
You're going down with the Palace, down with the Palace!

Last edited:
I met a West Ham mate for a pint and watch the game last night.

He was saying that Fat Sam has said somewhere words to the effect that he's rolling out their youth players against us in a couple of weeks as he needs to protect the core of their first team.

If it turns out to be true, part of me thinks 'good - it could be an absolute rout'. :vdvshh:
By the same chalk, if he does roll out the kids it gives the puffed-up twat a shitcanned excuse. :lamelawtf:

I met a West Ham mate for a pint and watch the game last night.

He was saying that Fat Sam has said somewhere words to the effect that he's rolling out their youth players against us in a couple of weeks as he needs to protect the core of their first team.

If it turns out to be true, part of me thinks 'good - it could be an absolute rout'. :vdvshh:
By the same chalk, if he does roll out the kids it gives the puffed-up twat a shitcanned excuse. :lamelawtf:
Who cares about an excuse, all I want is to get to the semi final. If they bring out their youth team great. If we lose to their youth team.....:avbfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom