Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having worked in the wharf which is over run with ten to two footed, canning town bingo club supporting, jellied eel munching, top button fastening, side parting wearing, top man suit sporting cunts bowling round like they own the gaff, I feel qualified to talk on this subject.

They are, without doubt the shittiest, thickest, most delusional bunch of cunts you will ever meet.

Apologies to anyone here from Essex but I would gladly nuke the whole place.

I couldn't agree more. No worries I'm nowhere near Braintree so unless it's an atom I'll be safe for now

Oh it's a nuke...half of east anglia will be wiped out too by the prevailing winds but there is fuck all there to worry about. How do you put up with be surrounded by jaunty bell ends all day long?

I would spend my whole day punching people.

Oh it's a nuke...half of east anglia will be wiped out too by the prevailing winds but there is fuck all there to worry about. How do you put up with be surrounded by jaunty bell ends all day long?

I would spend my whole day punching people.

Ah fuck. At least let me get out first then.

I just keep away from my local seafood huts
vZyQAsn.jpg

But sometimes I don't. Without coming across as one of your favourite 'soccer toughs' of course.

Fair enough but I have made no secret of the fact that I wish death on 90% of our own fan base. I'm afraid when I drop the bomb on Braintree you will be collateral damage.

Sorry mate. Xx
Braintree is solid Spurs - Get your drones to keep to everything south of the A127 boundary line - that way you're minimising collateral damage.

Mine is the last voice you will ever hear. Do not be alarmed.

t"fairclough, post: 422483, member: 3959"]
This is what I get Western Ham United shirt from http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Western-Ham-United-Shirt.html . I was watching the Premier League after it was found, there are several club football shirt color with this is the same. I'm going crazy. What wrong with it?[/quote]
I see no skid marks ,boot marks .or any sign of vomit,fucking makes me heave:windy::windy::windy:

This is what I get Western Ham United shirt from http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Western-Ham-United-Shirt.html . I was watching the Premier League after it was found, there are several club football shirt color with this is the same. I'm going crazy. What wrong with it?

Whoever is going to the league cup game, only chant pro spurs and anti Woolwich, it will piss off those pricks completely by not even acknowleging them being there, that they even exist.... they are desperate to latch onto a rivalry to make themselves feel bigger

Back
Top Bottom