Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As someone who lives is the badlands of Essex, I've got a lot of mates that are West Ham.

Looking through Facebook has been very amusing this morning, my favourite one was along the lines of 'See Spurs fans, this is why you are the most hated club in the country, yes you won but there's no need for all the gloating, there's nothing worse than a bad winner'.

Yeah, because if they'd won they would never have mentioned it again....

As someone who lives is the badlands of Essex, I've got a lot of mates that are West Ham.

Looking through Facebook has been very amusing this morning, my favourite one was along the lines of 'See Spurs fans, this is why you are the most hated club in the country, yes you won but there's no need for all the gloating, there's nothing worse than a bad winner'.

Oh there is... It's a bad loser! Someone who is unwilling even in gracious defeat to acknowledge a superior winning goal!

Then again, he probably forgot to record EastEnders while he was out, which is probably what got his goat more!

It's a shame Bobby Moore didn't realise his dream of playing for Spurs

He was so desperate to play for England, he was forced to sign another contract with the spammers

Disgusting really. West Ham should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm sure he was smiling when Bale's second goal went in

Justice at last

Anyone notice there tribute t shirts were England Red?

Still trying to claim the world cup then, you tinpot, cockney, ten to two feet, eal munching, top button fastening, side parting, fred perry sporting, clown shoes.

I had to laugh when they had Bobby Moore's sister's cousin's dog-walker's mate's brother presenting a cheque for his charity at half time.

Fucking hell, talk about scraping the barrel.

Crikey - how many West Ham threads do we have?

Is this a 'safety by numbers' approach - if so - we should try it again in August with Damiao - clearly made a difference

Just out of interest, anyone else noticed the illiterate mistake on their forum?

http://www.kumb.com/

'Knees up mother Brown' should be 'K.U.M.B' shouldnt it?

Thick pikey muppets.

It's KUBM6 and therefore a deliberate mistake and a play on letters. Not very good I agree but, deliberate nevertheless. Now who is the thick muppet? Unfortunately it is par for the course on this site. Very easy to wind up, look at the difference in the tone of the posts since I came on at about page 5. The true hatred of West Ham fans, which was so denied on the first few pages, has been exposed and the blasé indifference has been shown up for the lie that it really is.

It's the same as you getting angry because you don't understand the "We Won the World Cup" business, it is tongue in cheek and most West Ham fans don't say it other than winding pricks like you lot up. No sense, no sense of proportion, no insight and pretty thick on the whole; that's Tottenham fans.

Anyway my work here is finished enjoy, the rest of the season and good luck against les Arses.

It's KUBM6 and therefore a deliberate mistake and a play on letters. Not very good I agree but, deliberate nevertheless. Now who is the thick muppet? Unfortunately it is par for the course on this site. Very easy to wind up, look at the difference in the tone of the posts since I came on at about page 5. The true hatred of West Ham fans, which was so denied on the first few pages, has been exposed for the lie that it really is.

It's the same as you getting angry because you don't understand the "We Won the World Cup" business, it is tongue in cheek and most West Ham fans don't say it other than winding pricks like you lot up. No sense, no sense of proportion, no insight and pretty thick on the whole; that's Tottenham fans.

Anyway my work here is finished enjoy, the rest of the season and good luck against les Arses.

What, 'Knees Up Bobby Moore's 6'? Well that's not a very nice sentiment against "one of yer own' gawd bless 'im, love a duck, salt of the earth, one of us, jellied eels'n'pie'n'mash'n'even if he was a watch stealing thief in 1970 we don't care 'cos we love a cheeky criminal, an' my Dad drove for the Kray twins" ...is is?

...anyway, we don't hate you, (we save our hatred for the BIG BOYS) we simply forgot you were here...

...and as your Eas' Lunnun hero Danny Dyer (a.k.a. D.D) would say; "now jog on" you Charming Clichéd Cockney Cunt... that's C.C.C.C in case you cunt spell!

:balelol: :gylfi: :bale2:

24488505.jpg

Is it true that Hamilton Hall got shut early yesterday evening due to anti semitic chanting?

Dunno, but if this footage from the Hamilton Hall is anything to go by, they're doing fucking show-tunes these days...

(gotta admit, that's pretty funny!)

Is it true that Hamilton Hall got shut early yesterday evening due to anti semitic chanting?
I turned up about 5 minutes after and heard that it just kicked off in there with West Ham and Spurs drinking in there. Went down the road a bit to the White Hart which was full of Spurs and a few lads started singing "where's the pikeys gone". Pretty sure it wasn't because of anti-semetic chanting.

Back
Top Bottom