Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeah, it must be shit to be a Barca supporter, supporting that one man team.

and I hate being a supporter of our one man team.

except when he plays like a god in football boots, or scores a winner in the 90th minute

Bunch of dickheads tonight as usual. Some dickhead in a yellow jacket had the audacity to wave a Lazio scarf at us before his dad/minder/lover told him off and he put it away. Fucking jock cunt

Obsessed with size as usual Like I said earlier small penis syndrome. Hats off though, the one man in your one man team played well. Enjoy him while you can though, he will be wanting medals and for that he will go to a proper big club, not one that celebrates when they finish fourth.

You will take a pounding tonight when your boyfriend finally gets home.

Just go with it. You may even get a pity reacharound.

Seriously. Dont be a whiney bitch or you may lose out on a sphincter stretch.

Think on.

Dont cut off your nose to spite your face.

Obsessed with size as usual Like I said earlier small penis syndrome. Hats off though, the one man in your one man team played well. Enjoy him while you can though, he will be wanting medals and for that he will go to a proper big club, not one that celebrates when they finish fourth.

The same can be said for your one man (Jaaskelainen), enjoy him while you can before he dies of old age.

I'd rather Bale was our one man than Mark fucking Noble. Hope you stay up next year (I don't really)

saga

One man team huh? Well how does it feel to be beaten by one man and lie 11 places behind him in the league?

Also I'm interested to hear a Spam fans opinion on the Fat Sam anti football you lot play. Are you enjoying being a poor man's stoke city? and do you think Bobby Moore would approve?

bit more grace please Neanderthal man if your capable!!
over 60% possession!
25 shots on goal away from home!
hardly one mans work!!

Its ironic that if West Ham fans like you didnt exist, Id actually have some respect for your club. There used to be alot about the club itself to admire, but most of the supporters make it appear intolerable, spiteful, and detestable.

Enjoy the climax of your season, which as ever, is praying hysterically that Woolwich finish above Tottenham.

You are a total footballing irrelevance these days.

saga

Also I'm interested to hear a Spam fans opinion on the Fat Sam anti football you lot play. Are you enjoying being a poor man's stoke city? and do you think Bobby Moore would approve?

He's currently being used as an underground cooling system, as he's spinning like an extractor fan right now!

He's currently being used as an underground cooling system, as he's spinning like an extractor fan right now!

I'm sure he's not, I expect that he's delighted given the club he wanted to play for beat the club that held him hostage.... They love being reminded of that.

If it wasn't for a number of very good saves then Steven caulker might have a hat trick, Adebayor could have a brace and bale's 90th min scorcher would have been a mere footnote.

Spammer fans should be more concerned by fat sam's admission that 'we couldn't play better than that.' well if that's the case then you're in trouble because, other than a couple of good moments, all I saw was 11 players trying very hard but with very little quality and a whole load of long balls.

IS THAT TRUE, or just a 'Tottenhamy' urban myth?
True, he wanted to join us prior to the 66 world cup but they wouldnt let him go - different rules on contracts back then, they held on to his registration so he was without club, ramsey had to mediate between him and west ham so that he could play in the world cup.

he wanted to go again a few years later but greenwood blocked the move.

thats why west ham treated him like shit till he died then suddenly it was oh isnt he wonderful...

....was there any 'nawty-Dyer-esque-nonsense' before or after?
I'd like to think that on the 20th Anniversary of Bobby Moore's death, the West Ham fans would show a little more respect to their fellow 'football family' than they did at WHL!

True, he wanted to join us prior to the 66 world cup but they wouldnt let him go - different rules on contracts back then, they held on to his registration so he was without club, ramsey had to mediate between him and west ham so that he could play in the world cup.

he wanted to go again a few years later but greenwood blocked the move.

thats why west ham treated him like shit till he died then suddenly it was oh isnt he wonderful...

WOW, who knew? (well you did, for one!)

So I guess that means all the pre-match commemorations were riddled with guilt after all!

Ah well, it makes the last minute winner that much sweeter... after all, as the 'Ammers fans would say;
"Gawd bless 'im, 'iss what Bobby woulda wan'ed!"

sandra-b.gif

Back
Top Bottom