Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting article

TL:DR

United's non-pressing actually put Liverpool off. In their breaks esp the FA cup tie they didn't know how to handle it.

I didn’t see the game yesterday but watched the Brentford one and with better finishing it wouldn’t have been wrong had brentford won 5 nil. It had nothing to do with tactics unless that Man U tactic was to just be shit.

He'd be a brilliant manager for them. Don't want him to go there. Would mean that United are starting to get competent.
Reckon Ratcliff has had a word. Don’t actually think he’d be that bad for them but they’re so up their own holes they won’t accept him.

View: https://x.com/theeuropeanlad/status/1777247948344094867?s=46&t=LZlJuZ1uaIN4QMovCQVkvQ

Still got some brass-neck left on him......

- Refuses us cos we weren't in the CL.
- Joins Chavs a few weeks into the season > clocks a 28% win ratio.
- Refuses Ajax (which you'd think would be a perfect job for him)

............He must know something we don't.

I just realised who he reminds me of tho'............

Chuck Norris!

Then again........

Chuck or Pirlo?

main-qimg-948bd85485ccfcd690214422ea509190

Something interesting I saw on the coverage of their game v Bournemouth. They score the penalty to make it 2 all and you'd think most Man Utd teams or any top teams would go for the jugular. But instead they showed ten hag holding up both hands indicating for ten men to get behind the ball. He was gesturing it to someone near him on the pitch who seemed to not agree with it. I was assuming it was Fernandes.

An interesting insight I though. One which tells me that he probably wont be around next season if that is how he wants to approach games. I cant see it gelling with the new way of things there.

Back
Top Bottom