Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was hopeful of a Mourinho meltdown season but so far it really is delivering better than I thought.

From a Spurs perspective - if we back ourselves to finish above United and Woolwich this season, then that'd almost certainly guarantee another top 4 finish...

And I think that we will
Jose is losing the dressing room

I know Woolwich have won 3 or 4 on the bounce but their defence is still gash and Everton should have won at the weekend
And they still have Ozil on £350k a week which is a fucking joke

I would imagine that the odds for Mourinho getting sacked are going to be cut massively after this, losing 3-0 to us is one thing, we're a top 6 side, getting spanked by West Ham is another.

Blatant.

Pogba does not give a f-u-c-k.

Just another Ballotelli imo... Only less entertaining.
he's got all the physical and technical gifts to an all time great...he should be Dembele +, and with goals added.
but he's a self centred cunt, more intrested in emojies and pogboom and all that horseshit. his game management skills are awful, and frankly, i suspect that Paul Scoles would still have more of a consistent inflence on games than Pogba does

he's got all the physical and technical gifts to an all time great...he should be Dembele +, and with goals added.
but he's a self centred cunt, more intrested in emojies and pogboom and all that horseshit. his game management skills are awful, and frankly, i suspect that Paul Scoles would still have more of a consistent inflence on games than Pogba does
Thought it was sort of funny that United scored immediately after he was taken out of the game

Back
Top Bottom