Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well funny but is anyone surprised? It's the narcissists third season and this is what happens, the mask slips.

The blaming and scapegoating of others and not able to self reflect.

Horrible excuse for a person.

Pogba's face says enough.

It's over for Mourinho. This will go the same way it went for Chelsea in the 15/16 season.

I said he'll be gone by February 2019 - he won't be backed in January when he wants to strengthen and he'll walk.

I'm not sure he'll even last until then.

God, I felt dirty enough wanting the Spammers to beat the Scum last week... now I have to hope they beat United simply for the entertainment value of a Jose meltdown?

Sacrifices have to be made

No way the Spammers will challenge for top four but ManU will

I said he'll be gone by February 2019 - he won't be backed in January when he wants to strengthen and he'll walk.

I'm not sure he'll even last until then.

He’ll be gone I agree but he won’t walk

They’ll be eight or ninth behind Wolves and Leicester by February so they’ll sack him

He’ll be gone I agree but he won’t walk

They’ll be eight or ninth behind Wolves and Leicester by February so they’ll sack him

I still think United are a team that anyone outside the top 6 will find hard to beat (Especially at Old Trafford) - but they definitely don't like teams who put it on them.

West Ham at the OS at the weekend may cause them problems but I think Man Utd are still likely to win. They should beat Newcastle at home. Chelsea away will be tricky but they should also beat Everton at home. So they could realistically get 9 points from their next 4 games.

Looking at it - fixtures are rather kind to them over the next 2 months to be honest. Though they're likely to get by due to the talent of their squad as opposed to Mourinho managing them.

I still think United are a team that anyone outside the top 6 will find hard to beat (Especially at Old Trafford) - but they definitely don't like teams who put it on them.

West Ham at the OS at the weekend may cause them problems but I think Man Utd are still likely to win. They should beat Newcastle at home. Chelsea away will be tricky but they should also beat Everton at home. So they could realistically get 9 points from their next 4 games.

Looking at it - fixtures are rather kind to them over the next 2 months to be honest. Though they're likely to get by due to the talent of their squad as opposed to Mourinho managing them.

That’s assuming the squad play for him
Doesn’t look very promising at the moment with rotten apple Pogpa

Mou is a gigantic dick, make no mistake about it. But Pogba questioning his tactics to the media, I don't blame Mou one bit for taking away his captaincy. I would have done the same.

I don't like Pogba but I quite like the fact that he is taking it to Mourinho in such an openly manner, and he knows that his cry for attacking football is going to get the fans behind him too. This battle is going to be lost by Mourinho and his body language is quite interesting, he clearly doesn't want to battle it out with Pogba in public but I wonder what that will do for his authority in the squad. From everything I ve seen and read, Pogba is very popular in the dressing room ...

Back
Top Bottom