Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He better not be involved in the Eng squad, bad apple and a lazy, selfish tosser

Would be criminal to include him when you consider the alternatives and the form of players like Bowen and Gordon, both who would be much better options. Both also give so much more in regards to work-rate.

GH8A_tuaYAAh5rL

I think everyone expects it — I’m not even sure that a miraculous run to capture 4th that won’t happen could possibly save him. They’ve hit sub-Moyes level this season.

United will keep their powder dry and see who is available in summer but I expect ETH to be fired within 30 minutes of season’s end. I do hope it’s another retread.
Agreed.

The bottom line is they play so badly, I think they were better under OGS at least their counter attacks were genuinely dangerous and favoured the personnel in the squad.

It's impossible to know what team will turn up from week to week and you just get that ETH is playing for a result rather than trying to build the foundations of a style of play and something more sustainable for the longer term.

What is interesting though is how they plan the summer, they've already admitted they need a DoF to pull all this together but the one they want they haven't shown the balls and commitment to get him, if they want him they need to cough up and comp Newcastle. The evidence is clear, since Fergie there hasn't been good enough football know-how, it's more important than any manager if they stall on this then the Club is in the hands of a cyclist, perhaps he could recruit Wiggins to take the team out.

Interesting manager market too. With Liverpool, Bayern, Utd, Barca and probably Chavs all in the market for a new manager. Probably Liverpool looks best placed to secure one but replacing Klopp would be something I wouldn't be keen on if I was one of the managers with their name in the hat, especially as there also appears to be a lot of uncertainty in the other Snr roles on the football side of things (DoF etc).

Southgate would be perfect. Gets him out of England so finally we might be able to get a manager who wants to use Kane, Bellingham, Foden and Saka correctly and keeps Man United going nowhere.

I doubt they would be that stupid though.

Back
Top Bottom