Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How much would Ledley King be worth in today’s market. Reece James seems to be less available than King, maybe the best right back in the league maybe Europe when fit but if he is only fit 3-4 times a season it’s pointless. £20m max for such a player, it’s huge gamble.

I'm actually convinced that it's way he trains and plays at Chelsea, elsewhere he gprobably get out on a proper diet and told to lose some of that muscle and gets more pitch time as a result

Not sure who takes a chance on him, maybe Real could turn him around, dunno?

Still can’t understand why podge is getting a free pass in the media?

Blown the GDP of a small country on players and mid table. Bloke is a failure and talking more rubbish as the season wears on.

Burnley were rode with the red card and penalty and yet should have won with Rodriquez hitting the crossbar …..
I read yesterday that if they didn’t have Cole palmer they would only have 26 points …..

Blown the GDP of a small country on players and mid table. Bloke is a failure and talking more rubbish as the season wears on.

Because it's Chelsea, no one gives a fuck.

Any other team in the top 6 the media would be going mental.

How much would Ledley King be worth in today’s market. Reece James seems to be less available than King, maybe the best right back in the league maybe Europe when fit but if he is only fit 3-4 times a season it’s pointless. £20m max for such a player, it’s huge gamble.

Last 1 or 2 times I saw him he was well out of sorts.... The absences/accumulative rust is probably starting to take it's toll.

That was the real miracle of Ledley...... He'd just slot straight in and boss it.

Last edited:

.......Also most of that spend is blatantly not his doing. Probably fair that he get a free pass on that front at least.

Last 1 or 2 times I saw him he was well out of sorts.... The absences/accumulative rust is probably starting to take their toll.

That was the real miracle of Ledley...... He'd just slot straight in and boss it.

James had a run of games last season, was Chavs best player by a mile, was their playmaker even though he was a right back and an absolute monster defender at the same time. Like having Kyle Walker and Trent in one player, I don’t know any RB in the world who is elite at both defending and attacking, he is the only one but yeh the constant injuries will take their toll as time goes on. If he was fit all the time he would be a £80-100m player but as it is I think £20-30m is the max as the risk is huge and as you say it’s also the risk of injuries affecting his peformances not just absences.

Ledley was a freak but sadly he will always be remembered as the guy whose career was ruined by his chronic knee issue.

.......Also most of that spend is blatantly not his doing. Probably fair that he get a free pass on that front at least.

And they somehow spent a billion mostly on mediocrity, Enzo, Caicedo, Mudryk for over £300m. Only Palmer looks a bargain for all they spent.

Sounds familiar

Chelsea want to attract younger, richer, one-off attenders who will spend more on tickets and merchandise at games. Is Stamford Bridge becoming Americanised? Regulars wonder if “tourists” are diluting the atmosphere. Rolls points to the creation of the dugout club, a section housing wealthy punters behind the home bench.

“It’s £5,000 for the Manchester United game next Thursday,” he says. “It’s ridiculed by supporters. I hang around the fanzine store before the game. It’s mainly old-school people. There’s a lot of discontent. These aren’t people who are going to boo or chant against Boehly but they’re not happy.”

The dream for me is that they sack Poch, and get in the only man up to the task of completing the 'project'.

A leader of men, an inspiration, a true giant of football management....

_108325088_gettyimages-1141139648.jpg

:sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom