Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they should be deducted 10 points for every of the last 20 seasons, this would give them 1 PL win. Something like this has been done retroactively with the historical wins in the Tour de France.
Why would we give a flying shit about that???

They had their moments, they had their celebrations, they got that instant of joy. Turning round now and scratching them from the books does nothing. Are fans of the clubs that missed out going to simultaneously rise up and celebrate being awarded some honours on paper??

I want them to hurt now and going forward, to sufficient extent that it makes up for all that they stole from others previously.

Deduct them 10 points for every season of cheating, effective next season, relegate them, watch them burn. They can have all the fond memories of their ill-gotten PL titles for all I care, I just don't want the club to exist anymore...

They had their moments, they had their celebrations, they got that instant of joy. Turning round now and scratching them from the books does nothing. Are fans of the clubs that missed out going to simultaneously rise up and celebrate being awarded some honours on paper??

I want them to hurt now and going forward, to sufficient extent that it makes up for all that they stole from others previously.

Deduct them 10 points for every season of cheating, effective next season, relegate them, watch them burn. They can have all the fond memories of their ill-gotten PL titles for all I care, I just don't want the club to exist anymore...
You're right I have had to put up with their fans antics for years. Make an example now!

Are the PL actually investigating the Chavs historical rackets??
You never hear anything though it has been admitted?
Chavs self reported themselves for the historical Willian, Eto & Conte offshore payment stuff, or at least not for false accounting which included these transactions (not entirely sure which to be honest), so without a doubt you can bet this is being investigated. As a consequence of this the are now reports that the Police and HMRC are also having a sniff too. Almost certainly this investigation (which hasn’t been officially confirmed by PL) will cast a wider net over their deals under the gangster regime.

But no, there is no official investigation being conducted other than Chavs self reporting financial irregularities in their accounts.

They absolutely should be stripped of everything they won under the years they have been found guilty of obtaining a financial advantage. This has to be a deterrent for other clubs breaking rules to win stuff whilst directly denying other clubs of that competition.

However I strongly believe that clubs that were denied a trophy are NOT awarded one retrospectively (this includes us winning the PL btw).

We (and other Clubs) will be given the chance of financial compensation which will likely bankrupt them. Having the opportunity to put the knife into them that ends them for good is worth waiting for.

It was mooted that they’d increase ticket prices loads by the media when the new owners bought them. Can see this summer being another large increase. Brilliant. 😂😂😂

Their response actually has suddenly reminded me of the "three Year Plan" film about QPR where Bernie Ecclestone goes into the changing room prematch, sees all the sports drinks laid out for the players and says get rid of them, they dont need those, they cost too much....or something to that effect. Worth watching if you havent seen it, I think I saw it on Youtube.

View: https://youtu.be/gucL3rWHlR8?si=KZWObymr3LoyRL_p

smile.gif

First on of his videos I have sat through as they are just terrible and I definitely question Borson's motives. I think he could be a plant in the media by City to get the focus off of them.

Fucking enjoyable is all I can say.

First on of his videos I have sat through as they are just terrible and I definitely question Borson's motives. I think he could be a plant in the media by City to get the focus off of them.

Borston is a slimy cunt, he does know his stuff but I don't trust him because he's City propaganda, all the anti City arguments he bats off with ignorance, anyone else whether it's Everton/Forest/Chelsea then suddenly he becomes an expert again.

I like Borson but that is an interesting take re City.

He's absolutely very defensive when talking about them. Some things he says are balanced but the tone and language used is without a doubt more defensive than whilst discussion other clubs currently under the cosh.

I like Borson but that is an interesting take re City.

He's absolutely very defensive when talking about them. Some things he says are balanced but the tone and language used is without a doubt more defensive than whilst discussion other clubs currently under the cosh.

Has he been put there to help normalise the financial transgressions and cheating by clubs so that if City gets punished there is more of a sympathetic view towards them pushed out by their bots on social media which in turn is then spun out by the wider media?

Fucking cynical but nowadays you just never know. Is it that big a jump from sports washing to think they might be media washing too?

Borston is a slimy cunt, he does know his stuff but I don't trust him because he's City propaganda, all the anti City arguments he bats off with ignorance, anyone else whether it's Everton/Forest/Chelsea then suddenly he becomes an expert again.

I'm not sure repeatedly saying Chelsea will get points deductions / relegation is the best defence of City

They absolutely should be stripped of everything they won under the years they have been found guilty of obtaining a financial advantage. This has to be a deterrent for other clubs breaking rules to win stuff whilst directly denying other clubs of that competition.

However I strongly believe that clubs that were denied a trophy are NOT awarded one retrospectively (this includes us winning the PL btw).

We (and other Clubs) will be given the chance of financial compensation which will likely bankrupt them. Having the opportunity to put the knife into them that ends them for good is worth waiting for.
So I'm late 30's, if my parents find out that I did something I shouldn't have when I was 12, and they say to me "Right Herclueless Herclueless , that bag of sweets we gave you for being good that time when you were 12, well, we take it back!" Do I:

a) stand there reeling from this devastating punishment, unsure of how I will ever get over it.

or

b) not give a damn because I had the sweets years ago, enjoyed them at the time for what they were, and cannot be made to return the sheer joy that the packet of haribo gave me at that moment in time, not really caring if the history books tell everyone that I consumed said pack of haribo until the end of time?

Anything short of guaranteed kneecapping of that club in the present and immediate future would be pointless, hollow, and unacceptable. Financial compensation to me seems like a pipedream, and one that will require years and years of further litigation to achieve. I want them fined into oblivion, deducted points, guaranteed punishments, not just that we might all be able to sue them a bit.

Think about how meaningless you would feel if we were awarded the title 7 years after the fact? That's just as meaningless as it would feel to tell a Chelsea fan that their title has been taken away.

Taking back their titles alone is no punishment at all at this stage.

That said, I'm sure they won't even get that tbh.

So I'm late 30's, if my parents find out that I did something I shouldn't have when I was 12, and they say to me "Right Herclueless Herclueless , that bag of sweets we gave you for being good that time when you were 12, well, we take it back!" Do I:

a) stand there reeling from this devastating punishment, unsure of how I will ever get over it.

or

b) not give a damn because I had the sweets years ago, enjoyed them at the time for what they were, and cannot be made to return the sheer joy that the packet of haribo gave me at that moment in time, not really caring if the history books tell everyone that I consumed said pack of haribo until the end of time?

Anything short of guaranteed kneecapping of that club in the present and immediate future would be pointless, hollow, and unacceptable. Financial compensation to me seems like a pipedream, and one that will require years and years of further litigation to achieve. I want them fined into oblivion, deducted points, guaranteed punishments, not just that we might all be able to sue them a bit.

Think about how meaningless you would feel if we were awarded the title 7 years after the fact? That's just as meaningless as it would feel to tell a Chelsea fan that their title has been taken away.

Taking back their titles alone is no punishment at all at this stage.

That said, I'm sure they won't even get that tbh.
I think you agree with me???

It's pointless us and other clubs handed a trophy that we would have won 7yrs after the event, the point of winning a trophy is to be enjoyed by all in the moment. So I don't agree of handing out trophies in this manner.

But, I absolutely say they should have all their trophies removed from the history books, just like Lance Armstrong has, just like Juve did. This simply has to happen to avoid any repeats in the future but only happens once they've been found guilty, and punishment is handed out. It can happen at the same time we sue them for £1b in lost revenue to shink them once and for all.

However, that doesn't happen if they aren't found guilty, fined and handed out points deductions and/or expelled from competitions and the League. This has to happen before records are expunged, and we and most of the other PL clubs start to sue them for financial loss.

I'm VERY confident they will receive a serious penalty, namely because failing to report their transactions in their accounts is also a criminal offence.

Back
Top Bottom