Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Again, the press leads with the fees rather than the wages. Whilst in Chav's case there is relevance regarding the fee as they need to pull out of the hat at least £200m to come under PSR, the players listed do NOT enable them to achieve this because despite amortisation on the balance sheet they spunked millions on these players to buy them in the first place. e.g They paid £100m for Lukaku in '21, he signed a 5yr contract, therefore, his book value after depreciation is currently £60m!!!!! Anything less than £60m is a balance sheet LOSS, if they achieve to sell him for £61m they make £1m profit, so only another £199m to find. The ONLY players they can sell to achieve a £200m profit are their academy players as they stand in at zero on the balance sheet, therefore every £1 is recorded as profit.

But who is going to pay these players their wages, what club can afford to do this?

Sterling is on £325k per WEEK!!! They paid £63m for him, his book value after amortisation is £50.4m, and selling him for £50m is a £400k LOSS!!
Lukaku is on £325 per WEEK!!! They paid £100m for him, his book value after amortisation is £60m, selling him for £37m is a £23m LOSS!!
Kepa is on £155k per WEEK!! They paid £72m for him, his book value after amortisation is £10.3m
Cucurella is on £175k per WEEK - They paid £72m for him, his book value after amortisation is £60m, and selling him for £12m is a LOSS of £48m
Ziyech is on £100k per WEEK!! They paid £34m for him, his book value after amortisation is £7m, selling him for £10m means they make a book profit of £3m!!!!

So, just using the example above and assuming that the players are sold for those figures and someone is prepared to at least match their wages Chavs make a £45m LOSS

ONLY, when adding the Academy players into the mix do the sales start to make a dent,
Gallagher is on £50k per week - easily worth this at any PL club. £50m (this is a lot but??) is pure profit.
Maatsen is on £20k per week - easily affordable by any PL Club £35m (loooool) is pure profit
Hall is on £7k per week - £27m (loooool) is pure profit
Broja is on £40k per week - this will limit who buys him - £13m is pure profit
Chalobah is on £50k per week - this will limit who buys - £13m is pure profit

So, when you factor in the academy players only then a dent is made is achieving the sales they need but even if they sold all of those players for the fees specified in that article they still need more sales to find the shortfall of £107m!!!! (Total sales above generate £93m of profit).

Good post and this is before you take into account will clubs be willing to help them out before the deadline? I don't think so. Take Gallagher for example, Chelsea want £50m for him and we know Levy is looking at that deal, they have until the end of June to get that for him but there's no way Levy is offering anywhere near that, the price will be dictated on his terms and not theirs...now you go through every academy player Chelsea have and teams are going to wait until the last minute in June deadline, now work out the same maths for every other club who's interested in their players, they're basically fucked.

I think Hall is the only one accounted for, there's an obligation to buy for Newcastle for £27m, that's it. Maatsen is on loan only to Dortmund, never in million years are they dropping £35m on him, same for Broja to Fulham etc...everyone's going to be looking at what asset they can take from them and what they can pick up on a cheap.

At this point they might as well accept the breach because I'm pretty sure the value of the players may increase a little after the 30th June deadline, in that position at least they'll have a bit more time to sell their assets and tip the market back in their favour.

I don't know how they get out of this but maybe Todd has a plan up his sleeve, unless he's persuaded the Saudi clubs to help them out in the Summer and a load of players are happy to move over there, TBH it wouldn't entirely surprise me to see players like Chalobah transfer to Al Hilal for like £70m on a one year loan and they just rip up the contract in 12 months time or something like that, Chelsea's former Sporting Dir Michael Emenalo is the President of the Saudi league so I wouldn't put it pas them to cook a plan up... interesting times nonetheless.

Edit - Also it came out the other day that Mason Mount moved to Utd for non footballing reasons and we know why...it's because that deal was done in the 22/23 season and shows on the previous season's balance sheet, not this season - they essentially kicked him out because they were near to breaching last season, mental.

View: https://youtu.be/gucL3rWHlR8?si=KZWObymr3LoyRL_p

smile.gif

To be honest the guy who Rory’s talking to speaks a lot of sense.They are totally fucked,and Rory knows it,it’s actually the first time I’ve seen Rory not make a snide comment about spurs like he usually does,little wanker.
His cunt little face in this is a thing to behold, he's on the verge of tears throughout and we haven't even touched on the bankrolling of the Vitesse owners that facilitated a buyout.

As with all of them, the penny is yet to drop that all of this is down to their beloved Russian gangster former owner, they sing his name every week whilst booing the new lot. They are in total denial.

His cunt little face in this is a thing to behold, he's on the verge of tears throughout and we haven't even touched on the bankrolling of the Vitesse owners that facilitated a buyout.

As with all of them, the penny is yet to drop that all of this is down to their beloved Russian gangster former owner, they sing his name every week whilst booing the new lot. They are in total denial.
This is karma.And that little runt and his filthy football club with cunts like John Terry get everything they deserve,how that bell end actually gets paid to talk about football I’ll never know.

I’m not sure how deep the authorities dare go re abramovich there’s so much to unpick I imagine.

I honestly think the FA turned a blind eye to a lot of stuff they should have looked at,at the time in the abramovich era.

This is karma.And that little runt and his filthy football club with cunts like John Terry get everything they deserve,how that bell end actually gets paid to talk about football I’ll never know.

I’m not sure how deep the authorities dare go re abramovich there’s so much to unpick I imagine.

I honestly think the FA turned a blind eye to a lot of stuff they should have looked at,at the time in the abramovich era.
There will be too much pressure from other Clubs for them to ignore. Seeing that most Clubs finished behind them in the last 20yrs or so will also give motivation for each of them to sue for lost earnings (£2m per place in the PL, lost out on a CL place is worth £70m-£100m, lost cups etc etc). Levy will already have solicitors on standby sharpening their pencils, I bet us alone could make a case for £1b in lost revenue!

It was mooted that they’d increase ticket prices loads by the media when the new owners bought them. Can see this summer being another large increase. Brilliant. 😂😂😂
Increase ST loads? Need to up ST to about £200K per seat just to end up skint.
Day they go pop I think the conga line will stretch from WHL to Chelsea Bridge.
Levy gonna pay for a blue plaque to be put up.
"Chavsvi FC 1908-2024. Rest in pieces. Cunts'.
(Made up the bit bout Levy paying).

There will be too much pressure from other Clubs for them to ignore. Seeing that most Clubs finished behind them in the last 20yrs or so will also give motivation for each of them to sue for lost earnings (£2m per place in the PL, lost out on a CL place is worth £70m-£100m, lost cups etc etc). Levy will already have solicitors on standby sharpening their pencils, I bet us alone could make a case for £1b in lost revenue!
When you look at the numbers like that,it could literally cripple Chelsea.If it was too happen,they would plummet into the abyss.

It’ll be interesting to see what the fa charge will be,when they get their arses into gear.

Yeh.... The sub-text of their sheer denial up until now is what I took from the video. How any of this can be news to any ardent chavs fans when we on the outside have been salivating over it all for some time is mad......

........And the delusion, arrogance and entitlement regarding their broader self as a club that was wrapped up in the little shit saying "the new owners are the worst thing that ever happened to the club", when a) Abramovic (who they still worship!) has put them in far more jeopardy than a measly FFP-based points deduction will and b) just how utterly fucked they were before Harding stepped up to drag them out of the mire that was Bates and those that came before him.

Last edited:

No doubt...... And the 180-turn only happened cos of the Ukraine invasion.

they should be deducted 10 points for every of the last 20 seasons, this would give them 1 PL win. Something like this has been done retroactively with the historical wins in the Tour de France.

When you look at the numbers like that,it could literally cripple Chelsea.If it was too happen,they would plummet into the abyss.

It’ll be interesting to see what the fa charge will be,when they get their arses into gear.
They will go out of business, which unfortunately would be what they would use as some mitigation attempt sighting “cultural asset” etc….

I still want the focus to be on points deduction rather than fines, as the club (both past and current owners) have built into their budgets fines as a cost of doing business. A large enough points deduction will equal relegation but such is the potential of their seriousness and numerous that they would probably get a straight expulsion from PL and other competitions.

No doubt...... And the 180-turn only happened cos of the Ukraine invasion.

Absolutely, London was awash with Russian money at one time and every business involved was having such a great, boom time there was no appetite from anyone to rock the boat.

As you say, Ukraine made that myopia impossible.

they should be deducted 10 points for every of the last 20 seasons, this would give them 1 PL win. Something like this has been done retroactively with the historical wins in the Tour de France.
Without doubt in my mind any club found guilty and therefore gained a sporting advantage should lose all of their sporting achievements within the period.

I’m not in favour of dishing out those trophies to the team they beat in a final or finished above as this is an impossible can of worms to deal with as I’m sure a team they knocked out in earlier rounds to claim they would have reach the final etc. but it has already been approved that affected clubs can sue for loss of earnings etc

Without doubt in my mind any club found guilty and therefore gained a sporting advantage should lose all of their sporting achievements within the period.

I’m not in favour of dishing out those trophies to the team they beat in a final or finished above as this is an impossible can of worms to deal with as I’m sure a team they knocked out in earlier rounds to claim they would have reach the final etc. but it has already been approved that affected clubs can sue for loss of earnings etc

Yep... I don't want a retrospective league title win 7 years after the fact.... It will just feel like a slap in the face tbh..........

Tangible punishment in the here and now is the only appropriate deterrent. Anything else is shallow as they've already basked in the the glory and felt the benefits of the increased wealth & profile.

They've corrupted 20+ years of sporting integrity (likewise City approx 15 years)..... That must surely be worthy of no less than multiple compounded relegations and erasing their ill-gotten gains from the history books.

Relegation isn’t going to do it. For the punishment to fit the crime they need to start again in the Southern League.

That would mean a minimum of 7 years to get back to the Premier League, but it would give them a chance to build something proper.

Back
Top Bottom