Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last week they got nearly 50K at the dog kennel when we played the Arse, so some people like it I guess
Would they have got that much if the prices were the same as the mens game?
For the record, i like womens football and have been to our ladies loads of times.
But the cheaper prices have a lot tp do with the large crowds in my opinion.

View: https://x.com/telefootball/status/1765701399772270903?s=46&t=LZlJuZ1uaIN4QMovCQVkvQ

Happy Shaquille O Neal GIF by Papa Johns

Would they have got that much if the prices were the same as the mens game?
For the record, i like womens football and have been to our ladies loads of times.
But the cheaper prices have a lot tp do with the large crowds in my opinion.
The big attendances are only one offs at the moment, still struggling with average attendance week after week.
I do watch when I can and used to see the players all the time when they was at cheshunt.

The big attendances are only one offs at the moment, still struggling with average attendance week after week.
I do watch when I can and used to see the players all the time when they was at cheshunt.
Yeah, i have seen them a few times there.Some of the players use to get in the Jolly anglers in Wood green as well.This was before the revamp of the team a few seasons back.

Women's football is insanely uninteresting in my opinion.
They need to start giving it it's own section on websites, sick of looking on BBC, Guardian or whatever and seeing West Ham beat Chelsea as a headline for example, thinking "oooh interesting result" and then discovering that it wasn't actual football...

Need to look at the figures. So the company that bought the club lost £653 million but the club lost £90.1m. Journalists need to start to report the ffp psr deficits alongside these figure because everyone isn’t clear what that actually is alongside these figures. Nobody knows if they’re in trouble or not.

Need to look at the figures. So the company that bought the club lost £653 million but the club lost £90.1m. Journalists need to start to report the ffp psr deficits alongside these figure because everyone isn’t clear what that actually is alongside these figures. Nobody knows if they’re in trouble or not.

They've been running at a loss most years anyway (hence the 1.6bn debt to RA that got written off)..... The idea that they can spend a billion in just over a year and have only 'lost' 90m; in itself is sketchy as fuck.

If FFP punishments are gonna continue to be implemented then I think the leagues should oblige each club to publish an easily digested, standardised set of figures for public (eg on the EPL website), layman's consumption (not everyone's schooled enough to dissect a full set of accounts, but paying fans have a right to understand why their club is being punished and oppo fans the confidence that there's nothing dodgy going on.).

EDIT: Also trf fees should be officially recorded on the EPL website too.

Last edited:
Gets even funnier. News tonight saying it will be a court appearance with a jury. So now they're wasting the time of a dozen Britons with this garbage.

Have made a mental note on this. Maybe a republic is the way to go and sever our ties with Britain.
You keep trying that, you keep failing.

We own you mate, the badge of ownership is on the top left of your flag!

If that doesn't convince you, just have a look at the face stamped on your coins.

RULE BRITANNIA! 😜

Yeah, it's a red herring looking above the Club.

I think what is interesting is understanding what new signings and players sold have been booked in what accounting year. (Have you noticed also that the vast majority of accounts this year are late being filed on Companies House? Many of the accounts having been signed off months beforehand, everyone is dancing on a hot tin roof doing everything they can to hide how desperate they are to meet PSR.
So it's now confirmed they spent £1.2b on players across 2 financial years (£745m (before 30 June 2023) plus £455m (post 30 June 2023):
GIDlNm0WUAAgEHZ

£142.2m player trading profit in 22/23 which means an operating loss of more than £230m!!! In order to pass 23/24 PSR they need to sell big time!! It's important to understand they need sales approaching £200m PROFIT (not gross).

Back
Top Bottom