Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was just about to post that long one as well 🤣, a classic meltdown, to be a fly on the change room wall after that shitshow

And the clubs are throwing their toys out the pram about it.

What I don’t get is the HMRC must be losing out on tax here somewhere too. Maybe they’ve got an investigation going on in the background like they did with the offshore player image rights thing and it will all come out at some point.
Well with Chavs I should think that there is a criminal case coming as the old guard looked to have committed fraud/deception.

The massive caveat here being that City & Chavs have yet to receive punishment and virtually no-one has any faith that they will be to an appropriate extent.

The EPL making an example of a few relegation botherers is easy pickings.... (I sense it's more an attempt to get the government imposed 'independent regulators' monkey off their backs than it is a sincere line being drawn in the sand over FFP).

It looks distinctly to me like the hasty grab at a new set of rules is so they don't have to go hard on the 2 cunt clubs and can instead just duck inconspicuously under the UEFA umbrella in the meantime cos it suits them to do so; rather than alienate 2 of the 'major' EPL brands..........

Same reason Sky haven't got the balls to go after these teams; deep down it's against their interests cos the pair of them burning through billions in the trf market contributes significantly to the surrounding soap opera and generates interest peripheral to the whistle to whistle spectacle.

More directly; despite the mass wealth shift; until Haaland, La Liga was still proving to be the #1 destination for the world's biggest stars..........Even now Jude (which will sting the EPL a fuck load!) & Mbappe still chose RM........ EPL aren't gonna consciously further reduce the chance of these uber-stars coming over here.
Bit of a misnomer regarding RM, sure massive club where players want to be but in the scheme of things the PL is boss. The PL generates more income than combining every club’s revenues in the Bundesliga & La Liga combined!!! RM can only have an official squad of 25 players after all.

We all have to be patient with Citeh charges their MO has been to delay delay delay (it took 2yrs of them fighting in the courts whether the media can attend a hearing and report on it), this is very problem with having the backing of an entire nation State, they have more resources than the organisation that’s charging them and no doubt more political power too.

100% agree PL are pulling their finger out of their backsides because of the threat of having a regulator, so to me it just underlines why there should be one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom