Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They need to offer Alonso £20m a year before Liverpool officially get to him.

Truly put the cat amongst the pigeons.

They hate Liverpool anyway. So should just do it for a laugh if nothing else.

And Poch can go to palace or west ham next. Maybe QPR. Doesn’t really matter.

Fuck Chelsea. Send the cunts all the way down to the Vananarama or whatever it's called these days.

Poch should tell them to eff off, leave Conte style with a major crazy rant taking no prisoners! Should really take a few months off then rebuild his rep by taking over at a Palace type club. PSG & Chelsea were awful jobs for anyone.
Makes you wonder if maybe he's not all that bright? Because it doesn't require hindsight to figure out that they are awful choices.

At the very least he let his ego overrule his head when choosing his post-Spurs jobs.

Makes you wonder if maybe he's not all that bright? Because it doesn't require hindsight to figure out that they are awful choices.

At the very least he let his ego overrule his head when choosing his post-Spurs jobs.
Nah Poch is still a bright fella. He joined PSG cause he wanted to win titles and they'd also promised to change their ways with his appointment ie that he'd have total authority over the squad, that no player would be forced upon him, that he'd work hand in hand & in harmony with the sporting director etc etc. The reality was anything but. They're just a joke of a club...all the money in the world, zero fucking sense or class.

Chelsea is unforgivable, though. I totally respect his right to work and do so wherever he chooses to, but come on...fucking Chelsea after Spurs is a no no. Same as we should never have gone for AVB, Jose, Conte. Plus, it was obvious to everyone that they were a sinking ship. But I guess he thought he could go there and get it right.

I still love & respect him for what he did here, and I do hope he'll get his career back on track. But if he can just make sure to stay at the Bridge long enough to see them relegated, that'd be grand.

They need to offer Alonso £20m a year before Liverpool officially get to him.

Truly put the cat amongst the pigeons.

They hate Liverpool anyway. So should just do it for a laugh if nothing else.

And Poch can go to palace or west ham next. Maybe QPR. Doesn’t really matter.
The Chelsea job has really damaged Poch's reputation.

The Chelsea job has really damaged Poch's reputation.

He was a fool for coming out and saying they would challenge for trophies immediately.

Tbh I thought he wouldn’t last till Xmas so he’s achieved that.

Be amazed if he lasts a season. Can see things getting worse before they get better.

Time to bring in JT as caretaker manager.

You sell your soul to the devil, prepare for the consequences.

I think PSG had already devoured most of that........

He muttered a handful of pro-chav platitude upon arrival this summer; but by October, on the eve of the Spurs/Chav derby, he was already mumbling about wanting to manage us again one day.

What do they do. In the past before FFP had teeth they could just buy their way out but now:

1 they have had Potter and Poch fail, ok maybe Poch is past it but would be bad luck for both good managers to turn to shit.

2 can’t hire Klopp or Alonso, they will be going to better teams and Klopp won’t manage another English team anyway.

3 to me Jose looks the obvious with his connection but Jose with a bunch of young prospects! Would be worse than Potter or Poch, it would be relegation level football.

Yeh I think they are fucked. Poch is broken, their squad is a mess of mostly mediocrity and they have huge FFP issues with both Boehly short term and Abramovich long term.

They always fuck up big time and always land on their feet but this time it feels very different.
🤞

I really hope they do bring Mourinho back tbh, you feel there is a tiny risk he might actually get results in the short term but it's worth the gamble to see the monumental shit show it would turn into towards the end of his 2nd season.

I really hope they do bring Mourinho back tbh, you feel there is a tiny risk he might actually get results in the short term but it's worth the gamble to see the monumental shit show it would turn into towards the end of his 2nd season.

Even better if they give him a really long contract, but can't afford to sack him as he burns the place down trying to get one last compensation pay off.

Chelsea need to ask thiago silvas wife who next manager should be and how to run the club. Laughable seeing that and how sorry a club they are. Poch will add weight to being a legend with us if he gets sacked. Done his best to ruin them. 😀

Really not sure about that, their squad is about as far off of being a Jose squad as you could imagine, loads of young, inexperienced players who've barely won a pot between them, and need a lot of work on the training ground to develop them.

Only thing they have in common with an ideal Mourinho squad is that they were expensively assembled.

Today's Mourinho could be a car crash there, realistically Potter is a far better fit for them right now than either Mourinho or Poch, if they're still paying him then they'd be as well off just telling him his leave is over, get back to the office!

It's even worse than it looks

Potter had no pre-season
Had to take over after Tuchel had made a ricket of the first 6
Potter also had Champs League, 2 games a week

Poch had a pre-season
no Europe

Very relieved they fired Potter; he would have turned them round given time, in fact looked like he had. They absolutely battered Villa and only crap finishing meant they didn't win 3-0

Back
Top Bottom