Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ranieri, on the eve of the PL ko, reckons Vardy needs protection from the refs.
“I hope that the referees are very, very attentive,”
“If there is something wrong, if it’s a free-kick or a penalty kick they must stay calm because now everyone wants to stop Jamie Vardy' said Claudio.

It's funny because I cannot remember Pochettino saying the same about Kane last season, when he was second highest goalscorer and YPOTY.

Ranieri, on the eve of the PL ko, reckons Vardy needs protection from the refs.
“I hope that the referees are very, very attentive,”
“If there is something wrong, if it’s a free-kick or a penalty kick they must stay calm because now everyone wants to stop Jamie Vardy' said Claudio.

It's funny because I cannot remember Pochettino saying the same about Kane last season, when he was second highest goalscorer and YPOTY.

Don't the refs need protection from vardy?

wenger-water-bottle-o.gif

They've dished out £100k a week contracts like confetti as well - could all go tits up for them

After their arrogance from March and onwards we dislike of them grew. They might vanish soon though. Not many games like today to make them shiver and stop daring going at it in games. Plus the fact that they have lost Kanté, that's a big one for their tactic. They will leak goals in some games this season.

The fact they're still playing the way they do without Kante is the mistake. They have no one like him and it's costing them defensively.

Last season LC defended first then looked to play it long to attack. Now they are playing it long as a defensive move. Their defenders havnt got the same energy as last season, they are not up for the fight. Vardys play is simple in its execusion. The long ball has to have some direction not just a hoof to relief the preasure at the back. I still wamt to know why he wears a blue support on his wrist? Is it masking something?

Last season LC defended first then looked to play it long to attack. Now they are playing it long as a defensive move. Their defenders havnt got the same energy as last season, they are not up for the fight. Vardys play is simple in its execusion. The long ball has to have some direction not just a hoof to relief the preasure at the back. I still wamt to know why he wears a blue support on his wrist? Is it masking something?

Apparently he broke his wrist 3 years ago & also did against villa last season , put in a cast & scored. So it's a bit of a good luck charm but he also has a long term issue.

That's what Google says anyways

Apparently he broke his wrist 3 years ago & also did against villa last season , put in a cast & scored. So it's a bit of a good luck charm but he also has a long term issue.

That's what Google says anyways
So its not laced with smelling salts or hiding a slow feed energy plaster or even hiding an unsavoury tattoo?
I read the same but does not wash with me. He's nature is to cheat and cheat he will.

So its not laced with smelling salts or hiding a slow feed energy plaster or even hiding an unsavoury tattoo?
I read the same but does not wash with me. He's nature is to cheat and cheat he will.

Oh it wouldn't surprise me if there were other things afoot. He does come back from operations very quickly which I do find strange .

Back
Top Bottom