Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love their 'evening game attire' for a league game against Swansea.

When it's a CL group game they are usually wearing Woolwich Onesie's with matching headphones.

They all look like insurance salesmen and estate agents.
Indeed, dull types without the nouse to pursue the joy and adventure of supporting a real club.

Indeed, dull types without the nouse to pursue the joy and adventure of supporting a real club.

Remind me what you do for a living again Poindexter?

Pity these people. Don't scorn them.

As was said in THE BOOK

Ephesians 4:29

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Remind me what you do for a living again Poindexter?

Pity these people. Don't scorn them.

As was said in THE BOOK

Ephesians 4:29

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
Not support Woolwich.

Last edited:
Not support Woolwich.

You must reach out further brother.

The Lord is your guide. As He is with everyone.

Psalm 1:1-6 ESV

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous; ...

There was a time ,not so long ago that I refused to watch Gooner TV.I thought it would make me feel dirty and annoy me.
What was I depriving myself of???
It is now compulsive viewing.
Claudes rants are legendary.
I actually quite like him..... for a Gooner

Totally agree. Their hatred of their club is so strong and astonishing when you think they have won the FACUP twice on the spin.

There is a mess there. Once they get their wish they will crumble. And in 4 years they will be grateful to get into Europa via fair play.

We can hope. When a Manager has become so institutionalised within a club it becomes very difficult to see a way forward once that ends. Look how Utd are still struggling 3 years on since Fergie left.
Ultimately It may even be good for them. A decade of mediocrity will strip away the presumptuousness & overconfidence that surrounds them as a club. Fuck all the hipsters, rude boys and the plastic fans off.

The Goons mentality is that they have a god given right to be the best. I have no idea where it comes from. Utd fans i can understand... they had a period of unrivaled dominance in very recent history. Woolwich where the second best team in the country for about 5 years.

This quote from our manager says it all about the difference between our two clubs really:

"The team shows respect - it is not about winning or losing, it is about showing respect for the club and a love of the badge. That is special because our supporters love Tottenham and our players respect that so we create a big link."

That is something that the majority of those jokers on Arsetwat TV will never, never understand.

Most gooners I know want Simeone in

I fear it might happen

Would make them look like cunts though. He is there (please don't kill me for staying this) Bill Nicholson, the guy who won them so much stuff and changed the club.

He is in decline but if he is forced out rather than goes gracefully it will reflect awfully on Woolwich. They will be the club that stabs their own legend.

Pictures can be awesome sometimes...

9A6BE5AB-B120-4C62-ABC7-BB36310D7837_zpsvyuyokxp.jpg

We are in March now Arsene.....

Would make them look like cunts though. He is there (please don't kill me for staying this) Bill Nicholson, the guy who won them so much stuff and changed the club.

He is in decline but if he is forced out rather than goes gracefully it will reflect awfully on Woolwich. They will be the club that stabs their own legend.

Imagine the soul destroying negative football Simeone would get them playing. It would yield results but at the cost of their pretty tippy tappy nonsense. It would be definite return to the dark days of 1-0 to the Woolwich and the man in the raincoat.

Has this hilarity been posted?

State of those three cunts! :pritchardeyes:

Last edited:

if anyone uses twitter, a united fan put up a 'why Woolwich fans are the worst in the world' thread on twitter, with loads of videos of Woolwich fans being cringy wankstains, give it a watch, funny as fuck

Back
Top Bottom