Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My pet terrapin knows more about football than him & it died 30 years ago.
tumblr_inline_nxvtwfm07o1qhcac5_500.gif

*Looks up what a terrapin is*

Plastic Goon on Talk Shite this morning saying he wants to lose the NLD and finish below Spurs just so it gets Wenger out.

Supporters like that epitomise the shallowness and lack of integrity that surrounds that embarrassment of a football club to to me.

Plastic Goon on Talk Shite this morning saying he wants to lose the NLD and finish below Spurs just so it gets Wenger out.

Supporters like that epitomise the shallowness and lack of integrity that surrounds that embarrassment of a football club to to me.

Totally agree. Their hatred of their club is so strong and astonishing when you think they have won the FACUP twice on the spin.

There is a mess there. Once they get their wish they will crumble. And in 4 years they will be grateful to get into Europa via fair play.

Back
Top Bottom