Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saliba transformed their defence from banter to what it is now.

Ive posted in the Ange forum about the need to get our goals conceded down to less than a goal a game, at worst an average of a goal a game over the course of a season if we are to push the top end of the table.

We havent had sense of defensive stability since Romero joined. HIs best year was his first. If we go another season conceding more than 50 goals in the league, im giving up on Romero

So let me get this straight, if we concede 49 goals as a team everything is okay and we can carry on with our lives but if we concede 1 more you want to lynch Romero and you're putting all the blame on him? 🥴

Can Villa get something on sunday?

Sceptical but Emery will be desperate to turn them over. It will be interesting to see how they line up. If we win Saturday it forces them to really go for some points so I think a victory over newcastle is paramount. Although maybe he rest a few for the conference league second leg the next thursday. Let’s hope they win the first leg too.

Sceptical but Emery will be desperate to turn them over. It will be interesting to see how they line up. If we win Saturday it forces them to really go for some points so I think a victory over newcastle is paramount. Although maybe he rest a few for the conference league second leg the next thursday. Let’s hope they win the first leg too.
Arse Tuesday-Sunday
Villa Thursday - Sunday

I predict Arse will stuff them tbh.

Captions?

Saka: "How the fuck did Neuer get away with that"?
Harry: "Vorsprung durch Technik"

GKypBH9XgAEYiJ8

Referees might apply some semblance of common sense, but VAR certainly doesn’t. Can’t believe they didn’t review it… must’ve been taking a nap at the time.

So are we all cheering Woolwich back to the top of the table tomorrow and in the process put one over on the dastardly Aston Villa in the race for the all important 4th place?

I am getting desperate now , Islington is full of gooners . Yes I know it is my fault for living here but have a heart you lot.

I need to know if anyone has a flux capacitor and a DeLorean car I could borrow.

Back
Top Bottom