Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They couldn't have hoped for a worse set of draws, Kane's allllllways been good for a goal vs the scum and even if they do manage to traverse that tie, they will get rawdogged away to City in the semis.

...can Arse fans be banned from the away leg for being odious, smug gloating cunts who thinks everyone gives a shit about their club, and keep fucking going on about who they support at every opportunity for as long as I can remember...?
Is that a thing?

Speaking to a few Arse mates and they are all collectively shitting themselves at the prospect of Kane knocking them out lol, said it's the worst possible draw because of the potential narrative.

Kane is gonna be relishing this game no doubt.
You wanna have a word with yourself pal... "Arse & Mates" are two words that should never be used in the same sentence... EVERRRR!

Mate.. Bayern Munich wouldn't be anywhere near mid table with or without kane.

That club while not as good as they were a few years ago, Do not accept being 2nd and will do whatever is necessary to make sure they remain at the top of the German football food chain.

They will sack managers, DOFs and sign the rest of the Bundesliga if they have to.

Woolwich will lose this one.
Bayern have been a poor watch this season for sure but based solely on their last two games they have played more like their old selves. I'm hoping this isn't a false dawn but more a focus on them identifying the issues that made them poor and fixing it, two games aren't enough games to know for sure, unfortunately.

Woolwich on the other hand have scraped past their last two games.

...can Arse fans be banned from the away leg for being odious, smug gloating cunts who thinks everyone gives a shit about their club, and keep fucking going on about who they support at every opportunity for as long as I can remember...?
Is that a thing?

You wanna have a word with yourself pal... "Arse & Mates" are two words that should never be used in the same sentence... EVERRRR!
Oh I dunno,

Me and my mates watched Spurs smash Arse for 6 has a nice ring to it.

You forgot to take the pills today?

But when we win 1-0 against Burnley you’re so happy and “great job Ange”.

He is only saying that because we won’t actually play them. He’s basically setting it up for a no lose cope scenario. Bayern win = haha they’re rubbish anyway! Woolwich win = Well like I said, Bayern are rubbish.

If we were actually facing them it would be ‘I’d be shocked if we win this’ like he said with Aston Villa.

Back
Top Bottom