Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bayern are nowhere near as good as they used to be.

If they didn’t have Kane, they’d likely be mid table (sounds familiar, huh?).

Woolwich on the other hand are well drilled, have a solid team and are going through a purple patch.

I’d say it’s probably 60/40 in Woolwich’s favour over both legs.

Bayern are nowhere near as good as they used to be.

If they didn’t have Kane, they’d likely be mid table (sounds familiar, huh?).

Woolwich on the other hand are well drilled, have a solid team and are going through a purple patch.

I’d say it’s probably 60/40 in Woolwich’s favour over both legs.

We will see. They havent played against any top quality teams yet in the Champions League.

Because Bayern do not have it together this season. I mean FFS Eric Dier might start at centre half. Tuchel might play Kimmich at right back. Thats why there is rumours Kimmich wants to leave, as he was falling out with Tuchel. Even Nauer isnt his former self at 38 years of age.

There is a reason why they are a distant second to Leverkusen and wont win the farmers league for the first time in a decade.

Because Bayern do not have it together this season. I mean FFS Eric Dier might start at centre half. Tuchel might play Kimmich at right back. Thats why there is rumours Kimmich wants to leave, as he was falling out with Tuchel. Even Nauer isnt his former self at 38 years of age.

There is a reason why they are a distant second to Leverkusen and wont win the farmers league for the first time in a decade.

He wont start Kimmich at right back if he have enough right backs available.

Speaking to a few Arse mates and they are all collectively shitting themselves at the prospect of Kane knocking them out lol, said it's the worst possible draw because of the potential narrative.

Kane is gonna be relishing this game no doubt.

Bayern has more points now than they had same time last season and need only 5 wins from the remaining 12 games to surpass last year’s total of 71.
Shows what a remarkable season Leverkusen are having

Back
Top Bottom