Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep. From his first day in charge, he's transformed the En-gur-lund media circus, I think it's been his biggest impact.

Which is great. Nice and calm.

I like the way he’s handled this. If it were me I’d be much more emotional and would probably have publicly attacked White.

He’s taken it in stride, maintained harmony and the media will stay cool. Which is probably what is best all round for the team.

Southgate has lots of flaws but I do think people are a tad too quick to forget how many before him handled the job.

I've told my manager to let Gareth Southgate know I'm not available for the upcoming England friendlies. Apparently he's fine with that and his door is always open.

Me and Ben White - got him by the balls, we have.

Gary's balls...... Did you also find Shergar and The Yeti whilst you were tracking them down?

He's been "let down" by other players in the past and actively left them in the cold with a long way back into the fold.... Grealish, Maddison, Foden (to a lesser extend)...

In the past; players that declined call-up typically remained in exile.

It feels like Gary is pandering to White for some reason.
Maybe he's the father.

I e heard tonight he has a serious blood illness and needs the summer off for health reasons.
Genuine post this.
Don’t like him for obvious reasons but I wish him well
If the rumour mill is correct.
Probably a piss take on his Orange colour, like he's got jaundice.

I highly doubt he'd be playing, or eligible to play, if he had a serious blood illness. Surely exertion of any kind would make that worse?

Just read an article where Southgate says he hopes there’s no backlash, which usually generates one. All the papers have it in for White today quite rightly.

The best thing though is that arteta will be asked about it and hopefully it will rule him up somewhat. If it can destabilise the scum in any way then great.

This is such a non story but it's pretty obvious that Southgate has hung him out to dry.

Not that it matters anyway, it's not that we aren't stacked in that RB area.

Tuchel just needs to keep it tight at the Emirates, then id fancy Bayern to do them at home.
Arse are the better team but the bottle gene is powerful. If not now then certainly against man City/Madrid over 2 legs

Back
Top Bottom