Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“I also want to thank Freddie Ljungberg for skilfully guiding us through the last three weeks. He stepped up at short notice and has helped us through this difficult period with great professionalism.” - Josh Kroenke

Winning football matches not one of Freddie’s skills then.

:mourlmao:

Not only stupid bit deluded as well, Woolwich fan on the radio -

"When Arsene signed he had no management experience, Arteta will be the same" - well apart from the 467 games he'd already managed, but then what does 12 years as a manger and 467 games versus 0 have to do with experience ... this really could go so badly wrong. Imagine if we'd appointed Kieran McKenna (coach at Man Utd) instead of Mourinho ....

“I also want to thank Freddie Ljungberg for skilfully guiding us through the last three weeks. He stepped up at short notice and has helped us through this difficult period with great professionalism.” - Josh Kroenke

Winning football matches not one of Freddie’s skills then.

:mourlmao:

Apart from the Spam

Trust them to fuck things up

He’s going to fail badly. That’s my prediction. But i hope it’s a slower more painful process than i expect. As a club this could cement their mediocrity for a decade, fighting below the Europa league spots with the likes if West Ham.

2936.jpg

"Couple of inches to the left Mikel"

Those two will improve their defence.

This is making me laugh way more than it probably should. Or maybe it is that I keep envisioning Robbie's face when he saw Toby signed a new contract.

It probably went from panic, to wondering if he could delete the video and finally to just acceptance.

Absoultely hilarious.

From talking about how they would get Ancelotti, Allegri and bizarrely Poch, they now have Arteta.

Shambles of a club, what other "top" team would take a look at the candidates available and decide Arteta is the answer?

It's clear that Woolwich need someone with authority and man management skills because the main problem is a toxic environment and players that dont give a sh*t. Then their defence is awful.

Personally dont see how Arteta is going to have success there - Emery got sacked and he had won 3 Europa cups and a title with PSG so they've actually gone backwards

Same with some work colleagues of mine. Always posting shit about Kurds/YPG being terrorists. Turkey/Erdogan is the best. Israel the devil. Armenian genocide never happened.

Now they go on comparing the what is happening with the Uyghurs with the Holocaust.

What is happening there are atrocities, but people like this are likewise boiling my blood.

Ozil won't even know any of that, man can't speak two words in interviews. It's his agent putting it out just to mask his performances. So when he gets binned he can blame it on something else just like how he did with the national team.
Should be fun when he throws Woolwich under the bus and damages their brand.

Massive gamble for them, do you think they tried for Poch but he told them where to stick it?

Remember we all mocked them when they got Wenger all those years ago, that didn't age well.

Arteta could go one of two ways for them,

The PL is not the same with so much TV money floating around. There are so many teams which can compete.

Wolves & Leicester- Have better squad than them
Everton - Got Ancelotti, will probably challenge for top 6 next year.

I think they can't even break into top 8 next year unless they have a massive summer.
Their fans won't accept it and he'll be gone.

I think he's one of the most over-rated players in the league. I don't recall seeing him score a great goal once (I'm sure there must be a couple of examples). Replace him with 80% of the First Team Strikers playing for other clubs in the PL and they would score the gaols he's getting for them.

Funny how Goons are thinking Real Madrid would take him from them.

Fucking hilarious appointment. No experience, he’s going to be murdered out there.
And when you think that some of our own fans were mad at Levy for not giving Tim Sherwood the job back ago. :mourlmao:

The PL is not the same with so much TV money floating around. There are so many teams which can compete.

Wolves & Leicester- Have better squad than them
Everton - Got Ancelotti, will probably challenge for top 6 next year.

I think they can't even break into top 8 next year unless they have a massive summer.
Their fans won't accept it and he'll be gone.
They'll sign a completely past it centre back like the types of Diego Godin (not him though), or someone who failed at a big club like Johnny Evans or Dejan Lovren, think that he is the second coming of Nesta, fail miserably, and then blame the board. They'll repeat this for 3 more years, until they fall to the levels of West Ham and Palace, and never to be heard again. That's all because of the franchise club that they are, their players don't play for the badge, never have :harrysmile:

Don’t want to cain him already as he may turn out well, every manager has to start somewhere

However I watched the City amazon series recently and I swear the guy has about as much personality as a wet fart, can’t see him stamping any sort of authority down what so ever

Back
Top Bottom