Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good , he's the only one saving them from being completely shit.
I think he's one of the most over-rated players in the league. I don't recall seeing him score a great goal once (I'm sure there must be a couple of examples). Replace him with 80% of the First Team Strikers playing for other clubs in the PL and they would score the gaols he's getting for them.

I think he's one of the most over-rated players in the league. I don't recall seeing him score a great goal once (I'm sure there must be a couple of examples). Replace him with 80% of the First Team Strikers playing for other clubs in the PL and they would score the gaols he's getting for them.
His a very very good striker but captain material? No fucking way.

He doesnt come across as someone you would want around at all.

22391452-7804913-Willy_Aubameyang_claimed_Arteta_lacks_the_experience_for_the_rol-a-38_1576661744640.jpg

Just in case some don't know-Willy (who is criticising Arteta's appointment) is Auba's brother. 😳

Before he hit his Eriksen like strop he was bagging in goals left right and centre, he doesn’t have Kane’s all round game and he isn’t as fast as he was but he was deadly. Getting Woolwich lots of points they didn’t deserve, if he goes they don’t have the get out of jail card, Lacazatte is ok and Pepe is a inconsistent mess.

Before he hit his Eriksen like strop he was bagging in goals left right and centre, he doesn’t have Kane’s all round game and he isn’t as fast as he was but he was deadly. Getting Woolwich lots of points they didn’t deserve, if he goes they don’t have the get out of jail card, Lacazatte is ok and Pepe is a inconsistent mess.
My point is those goals he scored 80% of Strikers in the PL could have scored his goals, they were all basically tap-ins, bread and butter. For Dortmund, he used to be devastating, burn off oppo defence with his pace, scores from outside or on the edge of the box regularly. He simply isn't that player anymore.

His a very very good striker but captain material? No fucking way.

He doesnt come across as someone you would want around at all.
I think he's completely average now. I think the goons want him sold, it would be fucking annoying if this 30yr old goes for more than £20m, would hate to see then get money they can reinvest. I think they are teeing things up for his sale.

My point is those goals he scored 80% of Strikers in the PL could have scored his goals, they were all basically tap-ins, bread and butter. For Dortmund, he used to be devastating, burn off oppo defence with his pace, scores from outside or on the edge of the box regularly. He simply isn't that player anymore.

dont disagree but he is still smart and skilful enough to get in the right position and finish, he is a natural striker/finisher, they don’t have a ready replacement for him not without spending a good load.

dont disagree but he is still smart and skilful enough to get in the right position and finish, he is a natural striker/finisher, they don’t have a ready replacement for him not without spending a good load.
Martinelli is better than him, scored the harder goals. Works harder off the ball creates opportunities with his directness on the ball. Asks questions of the defenders, Aubamyang simply doesn't do this anymore, he's living off his Dortmund rep. They still will look to walk in gaols, all the skill is done before he's there to tap it in.

Martinelli is better than him, scored the harder goals. Works harder off the ball creates opportunities with his directness on the ball. Asks questions of the defenders, Aubamyang simply doesn't do this anymore, he's living off his Dortmund rep. They still will look to walk in gaols, all the skill is done before he's there to tap it in.

Yet his ego is so big it can't even fill their shithole of a stadium anymore. Proper cunt.

Back
Top Bottom