Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EBeEDomW4AEWZ8R

EBeEDopXsAcE50e

tenor.gif

Luiz is good in a 3 but shit in a 2, so they've really tied themselves to 3 at the back, more so with full backs good going forward but not so good at defending. They've got two defenders coming back from ACLs as well, and you never know how that will go.

You can see them scoring a few but getting turned over quite badly and quite often. I wouldn't back them to reach the 70 point mark.
So they are going with a 3-4-3 then?

Mustafi-Luis-Sokratis
Bellerin-Xhaka-Ceballos-Monreal
Pepe-Laczette-PEA

That team would get murdered. CB is a problem, I don't think you solve it by putting more of them on the pitch. I think they add another DM (Guendouzi). Then again I think a front 3 of Pepe/Laczette/PEA is moronic.

So they are going with a 3-4-3 then?

Mustafi-Luis-Sokratis
Bellerin-Xhaka-Ceballos-Monreal
Pepe-Laczette-PEA

That team would get murdered. CB is a problem, I don't think you solve it by putting more of them on the pitch. I think they add another DM (Guendouzi). Then again I think a front 3 of Pepe/Laczette/PEA is moronic.
Torrera(?) is a starter isn't he

Well, what can we say - WHAT A WINDOW.
From Praet & Anderson, to getting remotely excited for Claude Maurice - Josh told us to “be excited”, well Josh you were not wrong!
We took Saliba and Ceballos from under the scum’s nose - we’ve pulled complete MADNESS signing Pepe - we signed Scotland’s most expensive defender ever, and in KT we finally have a LB that can cross a ball!
Emery has signed a complete Bastard in David Luiz and he should be captain with immediate effect! Martinelli has showed glimpses in pre season, he will be an unreal signing.
On top of that, Reiss Nelson is back and gets fans up of their seats; Joe Willock could possibly be the best CM in the Premiership in 4/5 years, and Sako has BAGS of potential.
If you’re not excited about Sunday and the season ahead - delete this page!
Absolutely BUZZING! COYG

From Praet & Anderson, to getting remotely excited for Claude Maurice - Josh told us to “be excited”, well Josh you were not wrong!
We took Saliba and Ceballos from under the scum’s nose - we’ve pulled complete MADNESS signing Pepe - we signed Scotland’s most expensive defender ever, and in KT we finally have a LB that can cross a ball!
Emery has signed a complete Bastard in David Luiz and he should be captain with immediate effect! Martinelli has showed glimpses in pre season, he will be an unreal signing.
On top of that, Reiss Nelson is back and gets fans up of their seats; Joe Willock could possibly be the best CM in the Premiership in 4/5 years, and Sako has BAGS of potential.
Absolutely BUZZING! COYG

will be funny when Steve Bruce’s Newcastle turn them over on Sunday up at St James.

Absolutely BUZZING! COYG
This new LB fella, this is his injury record:
EBJuxphW4AIp4dw.jpg

Oh, he’s currently injured and will miss the first 6 weeks of the season.

Back
Top Bottom