Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This new LB fella, this is his injury record:
EBJuxphW4AIp4dw.jpg

Oh, he’s currently injured and will miss the first 6 weeks of the season.
Wasn’t it hip problems that kept Lamela out for a year?

Interesting if its ongoing.
giphy.gif

Not that I've ever been involvled, but I've lived in and around/along Green Lanes for much of my life, I've seen it go from the Yardies, to the Eastern Europeans, to the Turks, back to the Yardies to open warfair. Half the Green Grocesers are unlicenced lap dancing clubs, same with the Kebab shops. I'd bet over 60% of establishments are just fronts.

giphy.gif

Not that I've ever been involvled, but I've lived in and around/along Green Lanes for much of my life, I've seen it go from the Yardies, to the Eastern Europeans, to the Turks, back to the Yardies to open warfair. Half the Green Grocesers are unlicenced lap dancing clubs, same with the Kebab shops. I'd bet over 60% of establishments are just fronts.

Half pound of carrots and a dance please boss.

This really is North London, Green Lanes Mafia shit. What have they been up to?

Beautiful.

So we can 'plausibly' assume there's been a further threat made to them or something?

...They're not just milking it?

Guess we'll see you again around Christmas then, Mezut.

Wow, that Scum line-up looks shocking, but he's loaded the bench. Ah, I so hope they lose because the meltdown will be glorious given the team selection.
I seriously hope their defence melts even more than last season....

We really need them not making the CL again, as their board have outlaid some serious money “under protest” and if it goes tits up.....well then, that fat cunt with the boxing belt will have something to say about it....

Back
Top Bottom