Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would rather they both fell out of the top four. I would even go so far as to say I would rather the Hammers got top four. That would be hilarious.

I've been thinking about this a lot recently. We have a glorious opportunity this year to be the catalyst that begins the downfall of the shitcunts, they'd lose whatever mediocre mugs they have left, they won't get any decent replacements and they can go back to being the boring little 0-0 mugs they were before Wenger FC was born. Us being a big part of that would be utterly glorious and would want that on our honour role.

a 3 hour Daily Woolwich on Talksport right now. I shall be listening to the pisstake.
Even their current plight and attention would not be sufficient to make me listen to talkshite. There are so many other ways to enjoy yourself currently, without the need for shit radio ads or sponsored promotional competitions.

Goon blogs going into meltdown is a good starting point. :ade:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/12/torquay-Woolwich-bradford-captain-jones

""When we saw their team sheet, we couldn't believe it. Steve Parkin [the assistant manager] wrote their side down and at the bottom he wrote 'poor team', exclamation mark."

:ade: :avblol: :baelol: :dawsonlol: :kaboullol: :akabusi:

B: Woolwich FC (ENG)
Can play: PSG, Málaga, Dortmund, Juventus, Bayern, Barcelona
Qualified as: third place, England
Last season: round of 16
Previous seasons in UEFA Champions League: 14
Previous European Cup best: runners-up

Hahahaha, that's one fucking tough matchup, whoever they get!

Back
Top Bottom