Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not that it comes as a surprise or anything, but football weekly just had a section where they rated the premier league managers in order of who they'd least and most like to fight. Everyone reckoned they could take Wenger, even a guy who arrived late and missed the initial discussion :D

1356803758332.gif

1356803575108.gif

Is that all we got to laugh at now? A paedophile fiddling with a zipper rather than a 9 year old?
Gimme strength, it's about time we drew a close to this thread, cos EVERY TIME we laugh at them, they go and do something cunty like 7-fucking-3!
They ain't going away any time soon, so time to just get over it and laugh at summit else. Cos ArseAnaljust ain't funny right now, they sicken me to the core!!!

We should laugh, that shithole is like a clinic for alzheimers sufferers.

Wenger should go/stay
Walcott is shit/great
RVP is not a rapist/ She said no Robin
Bould is a great appointment/we can't defend

Hell even the stadium announcer suffers from it and keeps reading out attendance figures from 3 years ago

Is that all we got to laugh at now? A paedophile fiddling with a zipper rather than a 9 year old?
Gimme strength, it's about time we drew a close to this thread, cos EVERY TIME we laugh at them, they go and do something cunty like 7-fucking-3!
They ain't going away any time soon, so time to just get over it and laugh at summit else. Cos ArseAnaljust ain't funny right now, they sicken me to the core!!!

I don't care what they do on the pitch, I'll always laugh at them because they're Woolwich. That's funny enough

Back
Top Bottom